• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM confirms Mawaru Made in Wario for US release?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
In the new EGM, page 79

"Still in need of more WarioWare insanity? Help is on the way. In Japan, Nintendo recently shipped a totally different sequel for GBA named Mawaru Made in Wario. It offers a new array of wacky, spastic microgames, but with one killer twist --a motion sensor. You'll have to turn, flip, and spin your GBA in order to succeed. Look for it here early next year"

Please be true

FoneBone

At the very least, they should have brought the Starfi and Kururin series over here, and Mother 1+2. I'd also have liked to see US releases for Tomato Adventure and Magical Vacation, but there seems to be less of a consensus on those games' quality.

FoneBone said:
At the very least, they should have brought the Starfi and Kururin series over here, and Mother 1+2. I'd also have liked to see US releases for Tomato Adventure and Magical Vacation, but there seems to be less of a consensus on those games' quality.
I agree on Kururin and Mother, wholeheartedly. But I'm also wondering where the heck the other Fire Emblem games are. Not sure on Stafi -- the games have nice production values, but when I played the second game I didn't find it too engaging. Seemed really, really easy and very slow-paced.

FoneBone

Oh, I forgot about Fire Emblem. The first GBA game is clearly never coming here, but I'd bet that the newest one will... I could be wrong about that, though.

Well, the folks at NOA are indeed translating another Fire Emblem game. Which one or ones, remains to be seen. When I was visiting last week, they let it slip that Nate (I think it was Nate, if not one of the other NOA guys) worked on the Fire Emblem games. I then blurted out, "Games?" and then they went silent, refusing to comment. So, we know that Fire Emblem has been announced for the Cube in the US, and he could be working on that one. Otherwise, it's gotta be the GBA one, or both. At the very least, we know we're getting another Fire Emblem!

FoneBone

Craig Majaski said:
Well, the folks at NOA are indeed translating another Fire Emblem game. Which one or ones, remains to be seen. When I was visiting last week, they let it slip that Nate (I think it was Nate, if not one of the other NOA guys) worked on the Fire Emblem games. I then blurted out, "Games?" and then they went silent, refusing to comment. So, we know that Fire Emblem has been announced for the Cube in the US, and he could be working on that one. Otherwise, it's gotta be the GBA one, or both. At the very least, we know we're getting another Fire Emblem!
Missed something? :p
http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=23036

EDIT: Beaten.

Top Bottom