• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

egm review scores - september 2007 (lair, blue dragon, mario strikers: charged, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard at some of these. Some selections for my friend who can't view 1up at work:

nasim said:
TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proved

FACTOR 5 themselves said that the final build was completed on the 25th JULY,2007

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/808/808047p1.html

there is no way EGM could review the game in 1 day ,publish it next day and send it to the SUBSCRIBER on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poster at NEOGAF could have posted the scans of the latest issue somewhere and LINKED others memebers to that source.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

This is complete BS!!!

THE MOD at ******** is also a subscriber to EGM. he hasnt received any copy as of today. (LOL)

TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myke and Shadow....there are just no proof of this.

The poster cannot have the issue delivered ONLY TO HIM on saturday..

The september EGM would have superguides of Blue Dragon and LAIR.

EGM was very impressed with the PREVIEW BUILD of both LAIR and BD before.

why would they feature superguides for those 2 games if they are gonna rate them that BAD

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3161338

FIXED

But MOD there is no one other than just a single GUY who is claiming anything about the reviews.

No one....absolutely none has got the SEPTEMBER issue mailed to him/her.

and also LEECH is the casual poster of review scores of EGM at neogaf
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159336

BTW MOD.

just one request.

since you work for Mr DAVIS you could clarify the BD and LAIR scores right in this forum for us.

we will be very happy if you do so

THX

GEEZ.

admin since you are saying that....i will take your word as official.

BUT after the BD and LAIR fiasco..I will never subscribe to EGM again.

For sure...these reviews would deter lot of potential subscribers

clearly 2 of my most wanted games dont deserve scores as low as this.

This is madness.

ADMIN...i have a feeling that you are joking

Why would EGM release superguides for the games which are BAD ---in their reviews???

I have a feeling you are joking....

Prove us wrong ...by momentarily posting the REVIEW SCANS in your blog.

just for 5 minutes.

you are an editor at EGM and you have every right to post scans in your blog even if they are for just 5 minutes

PROVE US WRONG......

BANGER.

all subscribers to EGM get the issue concurrently as others.

MAYBE ...official EGM scores are posted earlier on GAF by members theres .but paperback issues of EGM are dispatched at teh same time to all subscribers .

The EGM magazines are never delivered on SATURDAY/SUNDAY.

How come just a single SUBSCRIBER has the sole SEPTEMBER ISSUE

ofcourse i would be buying both BD and LAIR .....but this is a total turn off for me.

I have been EGM subscriber on many occasions....after these reviews

I would never purchase/read EGM again

thomson...you are right man.

We have lot of wii tards in here.

BTW...LAIR is by no means an average game.

Look out for IGN/GS and GT's reviews before making a judgement.

atleast ps3 and x360 have next gen graphics and gameplay unlike wii with cartoon games and graphics

hey dont yell wii tards.

wii will be history with the launches of WARHAWK ,LAIR,BD and HALO 3,

dont think we will stop buying BD or LAIR because of unfair and ill motivated reviews

Hey dont believe in this crap!!!!

I tell ya

everything is BS

Tideas got the cover from here

http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3161338

even the controversial poster at GAF couldnt provide any proof

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175237&page=31

This is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGM by teh way doesnt get delivered to you on SATURDAY/SUNDAY

everything is BS

And this has to be someone here:

Fingar-Bangar said:
Anyway, I get where you're coming from Nasim. I refuse to read any magazine that doesn't completely agree with my idealized opinions on shit I'm completely uninformed about.

Sapapayo

:lol at the false hoax.

That would have been funny if beelzebozo had lied because the true scores would have been 4,4,4.5

Anyway, i hope you will get your EGM next month too, beelzebozo :lol !

SailorDaravon said:
That dude Nasim flipping out in that thread is hilarious. :lol :lol

That thread is a shining example of why their boards are ****ing terrible though, and why a lot of them (1up/EGM/GFW) people browse post here instead. Half of the posts in that thread are gamefaqs level or worse, but with shitty huge avatars and quotes, and there's tons of personal attacks on people. They need to get that shit straightened out over there.

nasim
Jobber

Message 115 of 244

Viewed 931 times

GEEZ.

admin since you are saying that....i will take your word as official.

BUT after the BD and LAIR fiasco..I will never subscribe to EGM again.

For sure...these reviews would deter lot of potential subscribers

clearly 2 of my most wanted games dont deserve scores as low as this.

This is madness.

Oh shit! :lol

Beaten this shit's hilarious

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
holy shit

since you work for mr. davis
:lol :lol

I know it's technically true, but what are the odds he thinks the guy's name is Ziff Davis :lol

traveler

Not Wario
:lol :lol :lol OMG

I'm dying at those comments. I am a member at 1up, but I spent most of my time on the 1up Radio boards and I can honestly say I never saw that level of idiocy when I posted. This is just too much. :lol

Shaner_Bock said:
Vat Scrapings

Message 117 of 244

Viewed 921 times

Well I was unaware of that, but I still don't believe anything until I see it and I'm still calling those folks out who "have" the issue to prove it one way or another.

As far as the cover for the issue goes, EGM already showed the cover of the issue, that doesn't mean that the issue has gone to press.

Wow this guy just doesn't get it.

:lol

EGMhoe said:
I guess you didn't see my previous post where I stated the scores are real. You should go back and read it, actually -- it's riveting stuff.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I can't wait for this magazine to get into everyone's hands. Sony fan reactions are hysterical!

This is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is madness.
everything is BS

traveler

Not Wario
vas_a_morir said:
So let me get this straight: Beezlebozo is the only person on Earth with this month's EGM?

You heard it here first folks! GAF truly is representative of the entire world! :lol

Non snarky answer: He is the only one at GAF that has posted about having the issue. EGM's official site for this issue has been up for a few days, though, and the Halo info leaked from the printers a while back, so it's a pretty safe bet others have it as well.

Omnicent

Wow at the replies at the 1up forums.
It is crazy-insane levels of denial going on over there.

So much so that I should have ben in bed 30min ago, but I can't miss this. I missed
DQ DS and although this is not as epic I can't miss this (mostly because I was in tears from readin replies just now. Been to long for me).

I see great things coming this year. This is only the begin.

The 1up board looks like a Daycare center and EGMhoe is the baby sitter.

EGMhoe said:
Aww, are you going to be OK? You do realize you can still buy these games, right? Don't let our scores stop you from spending money. Do what you want to do. Freedom, baby! Don't you love it?

OMFG hahahaha

traveler said:
You heard it here first folks! GAF truly is representative of the entire world! :lol

Non snarky answer: He is the only one at GAF that has posted about having the issue. EGM's official site for this issue has been up for a few days, though, and the Halo info leaked from the printers a while back, so it's a pretty safe bet others have it as well.

Well, I didn't mean it literally. Still hilarious, though.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
this one's for nasim

54cxen9.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
InterMoniker said:
The 1up board looks like a Daycare center and EGMhoe is the baby sitter.

You can thank the board merger for that shit. Now there are more Nasims than you can shake a stick at.

traveler

Not Wario
truly101 said:
You can thank the board merger for that shit. Now there are more Nasims than you can shake a stick at.
I was wondering if that was what caused it. Like I said above, I used to post quite often there, but I spent all my time in the Radio boards. Needless to say, I never saw ANY posts on this level. Guess that is the price to pay for shoving everyone in one place.

NolbertoS

My God this thread turned from PS3 fanboy denial, to the OP just creating a riot, to now being in denial and threatening to bomb EGM HQ, cuz Lair was given the Shite score it "deserved"..like someone else posted Factor 5.5 indeed :lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
traveler said:
I was wondering if that was what caused it. Like I said above, I used to post quite often there, but I spent all my time in the Radio boards. Needless to say, I never saw ANY posts on this level. Guess that is the price to pay for shoving everyone in one place.

Well you take your general gaming, 1up radio, 3 magazine boards, console specific boards and jam them all together and this is what you get. They wanted one gaming board like GAF, but they won't enact the policies that GAF does to keep it from turning to shit, so a lot of regulars have left or they seldom post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom