• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

egm review scores - september 2007 (lair, blue dragon, mario strikers: charged, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
beelzebozo said:
63mp6xl.jpg
Well shit, that cinches it, he's telling the truth guys.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I wonder how they told Factor 5 they wouldn't be making an appearance at E3.

Uhhhh, about your game....yeah......

Woo-Fu

Banned
Y2Kev said:
Factor 5 doesn't actually know how to fix anything. :(

I don't think this is really fair. Considering their track record, this probably appears as something that doesn't need to be fixed. Somebody at Factor 5 loves this type of gameplay.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Gigglepoo said:
There is one way to prove it:

What won in the head-to-head matchup, Perfect Dark Zero or Resistance?

This thread will really explode now...

pdz. more content for less money.

. . . boom

B-Ri

pr0cs said:
Not surprised, most of the gameplay videos looked pretty dull. It will likely sell really well considering the PS3 audience is starving for PS3 developed software.

uhhh, no im not really starved whatsoever. I wanted this game since it was shown off. Im gonna get it, i wish it got higher scores but oh well. If its anything like the Rogues ill like it.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
JB1981 said:
Wow. Blue Dragon and Lair bomba.

Beezle: What were their main gripes with Lair?

The problem is, those Blue Dragon scores were, more or less, expected -- those lair scores, those were not. I was not forecasting this game to be rated so low.

FormulaOne said:
That's not good enough. The animated GIF must be of beelzebozo reading it in the bathroom.

And with two forms of identification and his grandma and like five of my boys have to be there to identify him.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
the truth is, i work at the printing press where egm has their magazines produced. unfortunately for them, i also hate sony. and so, when my boss was away having a butter tart, i used my extensive government computer training (ex-cia) to change the scores from their intended "excellent" to a much less excellent "lol."

so while the magazine itself is indeed real, i am not the beelzebozo you thought you knew

Grecco

beelzebozo said:
the truth is, i work at the printing press where egm has their magazines produced. unfortunately for them, i also hate sony. and so, when my boss was away having a butter tart, i used my extensive government computer training (ex-cia) to change the scores from their intended "excellent" to a much less excellent "lol."

so while the magazine itself is indeed real, i am not the beelzebozo you thought you knew

:lol

Seriously i cant believe people still doubt these scores 30 pages in.

beelzebozo said:

I'll see you in court.

Narag

I hope next month he posts the reviews again but simply makes one up to send people into another feeding frenzy. This is such an awesome thread. :lol

Psychotext said:
Ex-CIA, you'll never make it.

Are you kidding... Denis Dyack just contacted me and he is having his lawyers put together the papers right now. Mr, Beelzebozo actions has caused great financial and commercial harm to the intellectual property LAIR (c) and he will pay for those actions.... IN BLOOD!

Green Shinobi said:
I like the chick rating scale.

10 = goddess, flawless in every way.

9 = one or two things detract from the flawless rating. Maybe her teeth suck, her boobs are a little small compared to her butt, but she's still striking and hotter than any chicks most of us bang on a regular basis.

8 = She's hot for sure, but maybe her face isn't that great compared to her body or vice versa.

7 = Cute, but she probably doesn't have that great a face, and while her body fat percentage is low, her body isn't that hot. Probably a decent figure, but small boobs or something like that. With augmentation she jumps up to an 8.5.

6 = Your average "somewhat good looking chick."

5 = Very plain. Her score doubles after eight to ten drinks, but you definitely don't call her the next day.

4 = She's not hideous, but your friends will make fun of you if they find out you banged her. Probably plump. Might have a face that could be cute if she dropped 30 pounds.

3 = She's either obese, or has a ridiculously bad face. Speevy is known to go through as many as ten of these in a night.

2 = Definitely obese. She weighs more than Jaffe and Luke Smith combined. Even if she lost all the excess weight, her poor bone structure and face would doom her to mediocrity. Try to avoid.

1 = An ogre. I have only seen two of these in my life. She probably has horrible hygiene and clothes in addition to looking hideous to begin with.

So Lair with a 5.5 is a average/plain chick.... hmmm. I'd hit that :p

beelzebozo said:

:lol

Rugasuki

I hope this hasn't been brought up before (I searched) but anyone think Factor 5 will release an update to allow for the option of using the sticks for flight? Seems kind of silly to dump so much time and money into a game only to have people not buy it because they aren't comfortable with the tilt controls. They could easily go the MotorStorm route and let the user choose. Factor 5 was thinking of making a sequel if this game was successful. Hate to see that go up in smoke for such an easy potential patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom