• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING: Shadow Of The Erdtree |OT| ⋆☽ Delve Into The Land Of Shadowy Embrace ✰ The Age Of Stars Is Almost Upon Us! ☾⋆

Soodanim

Yall weren't kidding about the final boss being some total bullshit......especially phase 2, but it's done!

fiHkiLV.jpeg

Interesting to me that....

They troll you with that big staircase only to not let you get up there. Also, what was up with that totally non existent ending? You got that shitty little memory scene and that's it lol, not even the credits. It's like the devs were at the point and didn't know how to do an ending and just said fuck it, give them a little scene and then nothing.
It is a bit lacklustre.

I recently read that a bunch of things were cut, and I wonder if something around the end was among the cut content.

finalflame

It is a bit lacklustre.

I recently read that a bunch of things were cut, and I wonder if something around the end was among the cut content.
Where are you getting the deets on what was cut? I love to live vicariously through youtubers diving into this shit. I really hope FROM revisits the ER universe in a few years time. It's too good for there NOT to be an ER2.

Fake

Gold Member
Yall weren't kidding about the final boss being some total bullshit......especially phase 2, but it's done!

fiHkiLV.jpeg

Interesting to me that....

They troll you with that big staircase only to not let you get up there. Also, what was up with that totally non existent ending? You got that shitty little memory scene and that's it lol, not even the credits. It's like the devs were at the point and didn't know how to do an ending and just said fuck it, give them a little scene and then nothing.

That was super trash IMO. Unecessary final boss, while the rest of the bosses in the DLC looks new and fresh. And not even a good ending.
I got really dissapointed that make me back for Bloodborne DLC and kick Orphan of Kos boss battle with at least have a better ending cutscene, more profund than this piece of shit.

From both lore and gameplay this is by far the worst boss of the Elden Ring 100%.

BTW, is fucking funny that most of the people are using the same fucking shield to beat this boss, either this huge stone tablet or that new great shield.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Where are you getting the deets on what was cut? I love to live vicariously through youtubers diving into this shit. I really hope FROM revisits the ER universe in a few years time. It's too good for there NOT to be an ER2.
I haven't found too much yet, but this video covers a couple bits:

Edit: another

Last edited:
The king is back.

Grab some popcorn - lots of very good points and fair criticism with almost equal amounts of praise. Probably one of his better videos.

Top Bottom