• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elite Dangerous: Horizons |OT| Just scratching the surface

Burny

dockimg computer

Fixing that for you:

Git gud!

Docking computer is a waste of space and you haven't learned to play the game (which is half the fun of it in the first place), if you can't even dock properly.

Not that I'm against a docking computer for those lazy moments, but like a hypothetic autopilot feature, which is imo sourly needed for all the boring parts (supercruise 15 minutes to this star, do 30 jumps to this system...), I would want it to not require valuable module space and be a basic "ship computer" function. Module space is only a non issue, if you have no desire whatsoever to optimize your ship build or are running one of the huge "late game" ships. By which time you've either learned docking properly or given up on the game.

Listonosh

I am having much more fun not crashing my ship docking so I think the slot is well worth it for me

When you store a ship do you have to return to the same station to use it?

No, you can have it transferred to the new station that you're currently at, but it takes real time. In an obsidianAnt video I watched, it took 17 real minutes for that ship to appear in the station where he was.

darkwing

Fixing that for you:

Git gud!

Docking computer is a waste of space and you haven't learned to play the game (which is half the fun of it in the first place), if you can't even dock properly.

Not that I'm against a docking computer for those lazy moments, but like a hypothetic autopilot feature, which is imo sourly needed for all the boring parts (supercruise 15 minutes to this star, do 30 jumps to this system...), I would want it to not require valuable module space and be a basic "ship computer" function. Module space is only a non issue, if you have no desire whatsoever to optimize your ship build or are running one of the huge "late game" ships. By which time you've either learned docking properly or given up on the game.

already did the docking thingy, i'm primarily a Space Uber , nothing else to put in that docking computer spot

Hylian7

I am having much more fun not crashing my ship docking so I think the slot is well worth it for me

When you store a ship do you have to return to the same station to use it?

I agree, but I still think it's worth learning how to do. It's like driving standard, not many people WANT to do it, but it's a skill everyone should be able to do. You have to think of a situation where your Docking Computer gets disabled, or your power plant gets siginificantly cut and you can't power your docking computer.

Fixing that for you:

Git gud!

I'm not against docking computers either, especially trying to learn to dock larger ships, but I really do think a player should learn how to dock, especially at the smaller ships, before buying one. It's something every player should know how to do one way or another.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It took me like 2-3 hours of playing to learn how to dock. I honestly don't see the point of the computer unless you tried docking once or twice, got frustrated, and gave up trying to learn.

Moondrop

Banned
Just played the second training mission again. It becomes easily bugged if you deviate from the scripted path. This time I got much more of the voiceover, including the instructions on hypercruise. However I overshot it a bit, ending up 2 minutes out. The VO insisted I go back into hypercruise, but I said fuck that. I headed over, requested permission and nailed the docking! But my button prompt was stuck on "charge FSD," and the VO had long abandoned me. I was in the hangar but no more mission prompts.

But hey I can dock now. And the mining mission went smoothly. Guess I should actually start the game.

any other computers worth getting?

I am going to go on a 60 jump run I hope I get exploration bonus or something

but I might like a computer that helps position me for the jumps feeling lazy :3

I wonder how many jumps I can do before I need to refuel

I agree, but I still think it's worth learning how to do. It's like driving standard, not many people WANT to do it, but it's a skill everyone should be able to do. You have to think of a situation where your Docking Computer gets disabled, or your power plant gets siginificantly cut and you can't power your docking computer.

If this was the only game I played it would be worth it.
If any of those issues happen then I'll lose the ship like always

Hylian7

I wonder how many jumps I can do before I need to refuel

If this was the only game I played it would be worth it.
If any of those issues happen then I'll lose the ship like always

I really don't think that's the right approach to take with this game. I'm not giving you a "git gud" here, but you're choosing to ignore the game's mechanics and say "whatever if that happens I'm dead anyway", while tons of people have situations happen like that all the time and are able to make it back to the station. I've had my canopy breached a ton of times, putting me on minutes of oxygen, and I have made it back to the station in time. If you get your canopy breached, would you just give up at that point? Part of Elite in general is about dealing with these situations. You have to have your ship prepared to deal with them. That's why it lets you set module power priority, just in case something happens where you get power output significantly cut. You have to be prepared for these types of emergencies in Elite and not just willfully ignore game mechanics that stand for any profession that you're doing in the game.

What if you're flying your multimillion credit Anaconda and you lose your docking computer for whatever reason? Are you just going to say you're dead and self-destruct?

hobozero

any other computers worth getting?

I am going to go on a 60 jump run I hope I get exploration bonus or something

but I might like a computer that helps position me for the jumps feeling lazy :3

If only. No, sadly there is but one flight computer, and that is the Docking computer. Everything else is just scanners.

Also, it hasn't really been mentioned yet but... the docking computer is secretly a bit... homicidal. I can think of at least 3 occasions where it has killed me, including one case of straight up boosting into a canyon wall to kill me. I've seen it speed, loiter, and become paralyzed in fear. Definitely use at your own risk.

"Is your onboard AI trying to kill you? KNOW THE SIGNS"

hal_9000.png

Everyone talking about Vultures made me dust off and refit/engineer mine. Managed to get corrosive shell role on my mult-cannon and overcharged my beam. Forgot what it was like to be death incarnate in that thing. Took it into a high res and first thing I encountered was a dangerous 'Conda, engaged it targeted the power plant. Stuck myself to the underbelly and rear to avoid it's firing solution, most satisfying thing is getting a big ship dead in the water like that with no power plant. Then a Clipper hosed up after taking down the Anaconda. His opening shots on me, I saw his large hard points were fixed, so I got in front of him and high to be in between it's convergence and so the medium mounts couldn't target me. That beam + corrosive shells are a killer. In some ways it's a better dedicated fighter than the FAS because it's small profile.

Manzoon

Banned
In some ways it's a better dedicated fighter than the FAS because it's small profile.

Yeah, physical size is a thing that hasn't been mentioned recently. Some ships that seem tempting to outfit for dedicated combat (Asp, Cobra) have a profile that is like shooting at the side of a barn.

I really don't think that's the right approach to take with this game. I'm not giving you a "git gud" here, but you're choosing to ignore the game's mechanics and say "whatever if that happens I'm dead anyway", while tons of people have situations happen like that all the time and are able to make it back to the station. I've had my canopy breached a ton of times, putting me on minutes of oxygen, and I have made it back to the station in time. If you get your canopy breached, would you just give up at that point? Part of Elite in general is about dealing with these situations. You have to have your ship prepared to deal with them. That's why it lets you set module power priority, just in case something happens where you get power output significantly cut. You have to be prepared for these types of emergencies in Elite and not just willfully ignore game mechanics that stand for any profession that you're doing in the game.

What if you're flying your multimillion credit Anaconda and you lose your docking computer for whatever reason? Are you just going to say you're dead and self-destruct?

I do understand most popular games have a 'You are playing it wrong' crowd.

I am sure many in this thread have gotten to the point where they can 100% dock without crashing. I just got this game like 2 days ago and was not enjoying it at all. Maybe in the future I will consider doing things the hard way. Right now I am only in the mood to have fun. I don't want to feel anger playing something that is frustrating at this time.

I love to cheese or cheat code most games I play because I love progress over limiting my enjoyment. I want to feel I put in enough hours to justify my purchase so sometimes a good cheat code is enough for me to reach the final boss. With this game I am already reading every wiki I can and watch many youtube videos on where to get millions of credits fast. I have other games to play so I am not sure how long I'll invest in grinding.

This docking computer turned a horrid shit experience into something enjoyable for me.
I love flying games but I hate all sims so I don't fly sims, where you need to do 100 checklist things before you get it up in the air. I don't need to role play pilot.

I love arcade racers over sim-racing games for the same reason.

It is a game, I would try to land the Conda or crash or I might just turn off the PS4 and take the lost. I am not here to role-play space survival if that is your way of playing cool but seriously I live in a world of computers so an expensive anaconda does not even have an AI that could self-repair or land seems unrealistic to me. It is just an added hurdle for those looking for the challenge of playing

I'm trying to have some fun exploring and only playing solo so whatever I do does not annoy anyone. I understand people love to work hard at sims but I am not here for that aspect of this game.

This game is perfect without the sim fuss that was totally frustrating shit to me, crashing and getting bounties is not fun, this game is better than EVE since I don't have to pay a monthly fee

I seriously think the future of humanity has AI and Computers in all things, we are moving towards self driving cars, most modern airplanes can land themselves with auto land, so I don't see why the Elite Dangerous universe has computers pushed to the side as secondary thing. It is a nice feature to land the thing yourself, I am sure if feels great when you can do it every time but it has a great learning curve.

I am lucky I can still fly out of the tiny ass mailbox slits these stations have. If this was a sim of real life I strongly doubt humans would design stations this way. One crash inside a station would take out the whole damn thing. So we would never design things this way if it was not all computer controlled.

If only. No, sadly there is but one flight computer, and that is the Docking computer. Everything else is just scanners.

Also, it hasn't really been mentioned yet but... the docking computer is secretly a bit... homicidal. I can think of at least 3 occasions where it has killed me, including one case of straight up boosting into a canyon wall to kill me. I've seen it speed, loiter, and become paralyzed in fear. Definitely use at your own risk.

"Is your onboard AI trying to kill you? KNOW THE SIGNS"

hal_9000.png

that's the issue, I use it because I was committing suicide 3 out of 5 times I try to land.
I am sure the devs may have programmed it to kill you every once in a while, just so they can push the sim aspects of this game. And like Hylian7 points out it is better to learn how to dock without it.

Earlier in the thread someone said that's it not nearly as fleshed out as trading and combat; that it was more shallow than the others and a future update plans to improve it. I hope I'm wrong though and I'm happy to hear that your experience contradicts it.
If you want to explore go for a space taxi build. Buy a good scanner and just go. I'm getting 20-30 unexplored objects at the very least every 2 jumps. I'm not even exploring the stuff I find and I'm making good money off it. Plus you get an unlimited supply of wallpaper shots lol.

Hylian7

I do understand most popular games have a 'You are playing it wrong' crowd.

I am sure many in this thread have gotten to the point where they can 100% dock without crashing. I just got this game like 2 days ago and was not enjoying it at all. Maybe in the future I will consider doing things the hard way. Right now I am only in the mood to have fun. I don't want to feel anger playing something that is frustrating at this time.

I love to cheese or cheat code most games I play because I love progress over limiting my enjoyment. I want to feel I put in enough hours to justify my purchase so sometimes a good cheat code is enough for me to reach the final boss. With this game I am already reading every wiki I can and watch many youtube videos on where to get millions of credits fast. I have other games to play so I am not sure how long I'll invest in grinding.

This docking computer turned a horrid shit experience into something enjoyable for me.
I love flying games but I hate all sims so I don't fly sims, where you need to do 100 checklist things before you get it up in the air. I don't need to role play pilot.

I love arcade racers over sim-racing games for the same reason.

It is a game, I would try to land the Conda or crash or I might just turn off the PS4 and take the lost. I am not here to role-play space survival if that is your way of playing cool but seriously I live in a world of computers so an expensive anaconda does not even have an AI that could self-repair or land seems unrealistic to me. It is just an added hurdle for those looking for the challenge of playing

I'm trying to have some fun exploring and only playing solo so whatever I do does not annoy anyone. I understand people love to work hard at sims but I am not here for that aspect of this game.

This game is perfect without the sim fuss that was totally frustrating shit to me, crashing and getting bounties is not fun, this game is better than EVE since I don't have to pay a monthly fee

I seriously think the future of humanity has AI and Computers in all things, we are moving towards self driving cars, most modern airplanes can land themselves with auto land, so I don't see why the Elite Dangerous universe has computers pushed to the side as secondary thing. It is a nice feature to land the thing yourself, I am sure if feels great when you can do it every time but it has a great learning curve.

I am lucky I can still fly out of the tiny ass mailbox slits these stations have. If this was a sim of real life I strongly doubt humans would design stations this way. One crash inside a station would take out the whole damn thing. So we would never design things this way if it was not all computer controlled.

that's the issue, I use it because I was committing suicide 3 out of 5 times I try to land.
I am sure the devs may have programmed it to kill you every once in a while, just so they can push the sim aspects of this game. And like Hylian7 points out it is better to learn how to dock without it.

Dude the bolded is straight up factually false. I don't know how you reached that paranoid conclusion. I don't understand your line of thinking at all. You want to play the game but just ignore the basic bread and butter mechanics that really aren't difficult in the first place. If you can't dock manually, you're in for a rough time with the rest of the game. The docking is not as horrid as you make it sound. If you can't dock, I don't know you're going to do combat or even running from an enemy that interdicts you.

I'm not trying to come off as a giant "git gud" here, but you're the only one making this harder on yourself by calling everything you have trouble with a "horrid mechanic". I have my criticisms about Elite too (*cough*Engineers*cough*), but I still do some of these things, and some can be ignored, although they can't be if you plan to do certain things. For example, I can't really ignore Engineers if I want to go take on PvP combat.

I haven't used mulicrew yet, but we should multicrew in your ship sometime when you try to dock and I want to see how you do it. I bet I could help you.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Guys, Smiles and Cries made his decision, that's fine. The docking computer exists for exactly his usage case. I like that it's a physical item in game and not just a toggle option, so it's something you need to weigh against module space.

I will look down on those who are able and have learned to dock but still use it though.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Buy a fuel scoop! I picked up a good one along with a big tank and I never get below 60% fuel. Maybe hold off on the tank at first but definitely get that scoop.

Fuel scoop + big tank + supplementary smaller tank has been amazing on my Dolphin, which I regularly use for long passenger missions. Virtually never have to worry about fuel.

Hylian7

Guys, Smiles and Cries made his decision, that's fine. The docking computer exists for exactly his usage case. I like that it's a physical item in game and not just a toggle option, so it's something you need to weigh against module space.

I will look down on those who are able and have learned to dock but still use it though.

I think it's an objectively terrible decision, given that he's taking the stance of "Well if something happens to my docking computer, I'll just consider myself dead" or "Well if it fails 2/5 times, that's fine, I don't want to learn to dock". He's really DSP-ing it here...

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Buy a fuel scoop! I picked up a good one along with a big tank and I never get below 60% fuel. Maybe hold off on the tank at first but definitely get that scoop.

Oh yeah, deffo, that one's easy as pie. You already warp in right next to the star, so just get close enough (but not so close that you melt) sit tight and wait for the free fuel.

Also, I THINK on the galaxy map when you plot a route, the solid line turns into a broken one when it gets to the point where you would run out of fuel.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I think it's an objectively terrible decision, given that he's taking the stance of "Well if something happens to my docking computer, I'll just consider myself dead" or "Well if it fails 2/5 times, that's fine, I don't want to learn to dock". He's really DSP-ing it here...

I haven't read back through all his posts, but I do wonder if he knows about clicking L3 to activate alternate flight controls. Once I found that out, docking went from a chore to pretty much a 100% success rate.

hobozero

700 hours in, and you will pry my docking computer from my cold, dead Courier :D Who's got time to land when you're busy looking good.

Do they let you name your ship without the Horizons addon? Any good pun ship names out there? :)

Docking computers are fine and all but you do still need to know how to land. Specifically when your are running into a station with your ass on fire because you have 30 seconds of oxygen left after a canopy breach.

Dude the bolded is straight up factually false. I don't know how you reached that paranoid conclusion. I don't understand your line of thinking at all. You want to play the game but just ignore the basic bread and butter mechanics that really aren't difficult in the first place. If you can't dock manually, you're in for a rough time with the rest of the game. The docking is not as horrid as you make it sound. If you can't dock, I don't know you're going to do combat or even running from an enemy that interdicts you.

I'm not trying to come off as a giant "git gud" here, but you're the only one making this harder on yourself by calling everything you have trouble with a "horrid mechanic". I have my criticisms about Elite too (*cough*Engineers*cough*), but I still do some of these things, and some can be ignored, although they can't be if you plan to do certain things. For example, I can't really ignore Engineers if I want to go take on PvP combat.

I haven't used mulicrew yet, but we should multicrew in your ship sometime when you try to dock and I want to see how you do it. I bet I could help you.

I don't understand all these docking problems. I can't beat the advanced fighting tutorial at all but docking is kindergarden stuff, serious. I play this game for a few days now and I never, ever died so far, specially not from docking. Did that mean that I fly perfectly every time through the hole? No, sometimes it's close and I went too fast to the ground sometimes and hit something around the landing pad, but that didn't even made damage. You have two seperate controls to fly through the hole, look what fits better for you. Think about that the ship has to look away from the hole everytime on the landing pad and when you get closer switch to the alternate control to get it down. It's easy, get your shit together people.

:p

Hylian7

Docking computers are fine and all but you do still need to know how to land. Specifically when your are running into a station with your ass on fire because you have 30 seconds of oxygen left after a canopy breach.

Exactly, this is another case where that's needed. Landing is an important skill to have. I can understand not wanting to do it every time, but you still need to know how. I don't think a docking computer with no landing skill is a suitable replacement.

Man. Out doing a tourist mission when I randomly check the system map. Two earth likes, one metal terraformable world and one water planet. I just wanted to get quickly back after having spent ages scanning on the way out here, but now I'm too paranoid to skip any systems.

This came out on ps4 ready?! Bah.

I need to get it. Any tips for a complete noob?
Don't buy a ship unless you can afford the insurance.
Learn to dock.
Learn how modules work. rating, size.
Slow down in supercruise at about 8 seconds out, but also be prepared to adjust that based on what you are flying too. Big planets will screw up your momentum. Better to wait the 10 seconds rather than over shoot
Honestly unless your an ace stick with gimballed weapons
Passenger missions are enticing (32 million a trip) but watch how long they are. 27,000 light years is like 10 hours realtime if you are only spending 15 seconds in each system.
So far as I know you can always be a big coward and run away. It's kind of satisfying to jump away mid pirate speech. "What have we hea....." and you're gone.
Fuck the haters. If you have trouble docking just buy the computer. I understand everyone who says dont do it (I've never had a problem or crashed even in the tutorial) but do whatever makes the game fun for you.
Uhh I think that's all I've got. Only been playing since Saturday.

Hylian7 you may be right dude but I am telling you I seriously don't care about the docking right now. Damn I just flew into the sun again trying to read these replies.,

Fuel scoop + big tank + supplementary smaller tank has been amazing on my Dolphin, which I regularly use for long passenger missions. Virtually never have to worry about fuel.

thanks guys, I think I made a boo boo

I am jumping 60 and I fueled at 50, but from 50 to 31 I am not seeing any stations yet to refuel in these no name systems. Going to buy these asap

darkwing

Hylian7 you may be right dude but I am telling you I seriously don't care about the docking right now. Damn I just flew into the sun again trying to read these replies.,

I am jumping 60 and I fueled at 50, but from 50 to 31 I am not seeing any stations yet to refuel in these no name systems. Going to buy these asap

where are you going? 60 jumps....

Manzoon

Banned
Oh yeah, deffo, that one's easy as pie. You already warp in right next to the star, so just get close enough (but not so close that you melt) sit tight and wait for the free fuel.

Also, I THINK on the galaxy map when you plot a route, the solid line turns into a broken one when it gets to the point where you would run out of fuel.

That is exactly what that line means on the map.

Apeboy

Make sure to look ahead on your route to make sure there are the correct star types to refuel on. Some stars don't refuel you. I found myself in a remote system surrounded by a a uncomfortable amount of brown dwarfs that won't refuel you. Found a route out but now I take the extra time to make sure the appropriate stars are available along the way.

Hylian7

If you get stuck with no fuel and non-scoopable star, call Fuel Rats. https://www.fuelrats.com/

where are you going? 60 jumps....

I don't want to say since I don't want to be told there is a right way and a wrong way to make credits lol. Let's just say I am going to a known area for 60+ million credit per hour runs
I don't want it patched before I get there so I need to get there ASAP. I figured if I was going to go grind for a few days might as well be a place known to give high end missions.

I am going to cheese the hell out of it until I have a few decent ships then I'll go find SOL and whatever else would be cool to see.

Asellus Primus was my start point it is about 70 jumps away.

Hylian7

I don't want to say since I don't want to be told there is a right way and a wrong way to make credits lol.

Dude this is really embarrassing and you're just shitting up the thread now because you refuse to listen to people giving you legitimate advice and call it "bad mechanics". Knock it off. I was willing to help you but now you're making sure to be as much of a dick as possible.

hobozero

I don't want to say since I don't want to be told there is a right way and a wrong way to make credits lol. Let's just say I am going to a known area for 60+ million credit per hour runs
I don't want it patched before I get there so I need to get there ASAP. I figured if I was going to go grind for a few days might as well be a place known to give high end missions.

I am going to cheese the hell out of it until I have a few decent ships then I'll go find SOL and whatever else would be cool to see.

What's your range per jump, btw?

Couple tips:

1. get a fuel scoop :) as previously mentioned
2. When plotting route in the map, go to the second tab and choose "Fastest Routes" instead of "Economical Routes". Waaaaaaay less jumps.
3. Make sure you have a decent FSD drive. If your range is less than 10ly per jump, maybe hang out where you are until you can get a better drive. It doesn't take long to afford an upgrade and it makes a difference.

If you are making 60 jumps, I feel like #2 might be the most important step to focus on.

Make sure to look ahead on your route to make sure there are the correct star types to refuel on. Some stars don't refuel you. I found myself in a remote system surrounded by a a uncomfortable amount of brown dwarfs that won't refuel you. Found a route out but now I take the extra time to make sure the appropriate stars are available along the way.

well at least now I know why I keep burning my ship all day those stars have a use, but I don't have a fuel scoop yet

If you get stuck with no fuel and non-scoopable star, call Fuel Rats. https://www.fuelrats.com/

so would I need to save the game from solo and go to open for this service?
This game has a lot of hidden interesting communities

the computer just told me main fuel tank is low so I doubt I'll make another jump.

I am now 38 jumps away from the nearest base lol

Dude this is really embarrassing and you're just shitting up the thread now because you refuse to listen to people giving you legitimate advice and call it "bad mechanics". Knock it off. I was willing to help you but now you're making sure to be as much of a dick as possible.

You are not very helpful dude, I am getting a lot of good feedback helping me get the most out of the game and you have a stick up your ass because I chose a docking computer. You are super annoying dude.

Hylian7

well at least now I know why I keep burning my ship all day those stars have a use, but I don't have a fuel scoop yet

the computer just told me main fuel tank is low so I doubt I'll make another jump.

Yes, you need to switch from solo to open. Follow the instructions on their website to get someone to come to you. They'll tell you to turn off all your systems so you don't burn more fuel waiting. They'll deliver fuel transfer limpets and you'll be able to get out.

You are not very helpful dude, I am getting a lot of good feedback helping me get the most out of the game and you have a stick up your ass because I chose a docking computer. You are super annoying dude.

I'm convinced you're just a troll poster at this point. Everyone in here has explained (including myself) multiple times why you at least need to know how to dock. You can use a docking computer all you want, you just need to know how to dock so you can do it if it's needed. The only one that's annoying is you coming in here acting like DarkSydePhil over this. You're just making an ass of yourself and shitting up the thread. Knock it off.

Hylian7 put me on your ignore list and all is well dude.

I no longer need your feedback since you seem not to understand I said NO THANKS to your suggestions the first time you replied. But you seem to think I should not have that freedom I should do shit your way.

I really read all you had to say and you made some good points I even learned I don't just have to crash my ship and start over.

Fuel Rats drove your point very well that this community takes the sim aspect of the game very seriously. But you are not making a newbie feel welcomed here calling me a troll. Just put me on ignore and allow others without judgement to help me.

Hylian7

Hylian7 put me on your ignore list and all is well dude.

I no longer need your feedback since you seem not to understand I said NO THANKS to your suggestions the first time you replied. But you seem to think I should not have that freedom I should do shit your way.

I really read all you had to say and you made some good points I even learned I don't just have to crash my ship and start over.

Fuel Rats drove your point very well that this community takes the sim aspect of the game very seriously. But you are not making a newbie feel welcomed here calling me a troll. Just put me on ignore and allow others without judgement to help me.

I'm trying to help you here, and you're acting like a troll. You come in and say "Well docking sucks and I shouldn't have to do it" and it's a basic bread and butter part of the game. That would be like playing Super Mario Bros and said you hated jumping, so you'll just walk off into the pits or if you were playing newer games, just use that Super Guide block every time because it does it for you.

I was trying to make you feel welcome, and you have done everything to rebuke that because you refuse to play the game correctly and then complain about why it's not that way. This is just docking your ship, it's not like this is Engineers or some ridiculous shit like that.

Get a grip buddy, because you won't get far in this game or community with that attitude.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

So wait, you started this super long 60 jump route without knowing if you'd actually be able to get there or not? For that long of a route (or hell, even HALF that long) you need a plan.

I don't know man...being completely serious here, just based on your posts today, I'm not sure this is the game for you. I mean if you're enjoying it, fine, it's not my place to tell you how to enjoy something, but...I feel like you're not going to get very far playing the way you are.

darkwing

wow, 60M credits an hour, looks like I'm in the wrong system

The communities are the only thing that keep my playing at the moment. There's a small bubble of RP forming, and the Colonia group keep Colonia interesting with their events and stories too.

Top Bottom