• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Black Friday flash sale (Destiny, Alien Isolation, FIFA 15, Diablo III, more)

NewDust

For me probably:

• Entwined
  • Styx: Master of Shadows
  • The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • Transistor
  • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

On the fence for MotoGP14

Including PS+ discounts, these six titles for just under €60 seems reasonable. If I would grab both The Walking Dead's from retail it would cost me more. Also, as an added bonus, there is a local promotion going on, if you put funds in your wallet through a specific payment processor, you will get back €10 for every €50 you put down.

ta155

I think I might bite on Transistor and Entwined. Isolation is half-tempting as well but for £5 more you can get a physical copy from Amazon.

sony really should have called this the 'fuck everything else, can't you see how cheap gravity rush and persona 4 are?!?' sale. I need to work in marketing.

I suppose natural doctrine and akiba's trip are pretty cheap for such recently released games.

Everyone from Europe should be buying from the US Store. These prices are a joke.

It just sucks that most US sales require a Plus account - when I've had an EU sub for so many years it really hurts losing all the games.

However, I did manage to buy a €50 PSN card for €40 so it's technically 20% extra off everything. Look for PSN card deals.

m@cross

WTF... Europe doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas is an American holiday... why do they get a sale!

lol j/k

Discounts aren't as deep as US sale but selection is better. Thinking I will get transistor, walking dead s2, oddworld and I will consider surgeon simulator and trials. Is trials worth it if I played the old ones on 360 or is it an easy one to feel burnt out on?

Gurish

This is pretty lame US PSN got the better prices but EU PSN got a really good selection, wish the US store could offer such a good selection of games like the EU one but with good prices.

And like someone here asked- is it important to start season 2 of TWD with season 1 save?
I've finished the first one on my PS3 and would like to play the second on my PS4, would i miss much?

Ianan

So, I went down to GAME. Complete waste of time, got there at midnight to a HUGE queue. Queued in the cold for 3 hours, got in the store and the deals were awful. Not a single deal on WiiU's, people in the store were even complaining how bad the deals were to the staff. Many were walking out without buying anything. I was hoping they would at least have GameCube adapters but they were sold out by the time I got in store. Now I have to sleep as I'm in work at 8.30am ;(

Jimrpg

Everyone from Europe should be buying from the US Store. These prices are a joke.

Gravity Rush I'm in for though since I still use Europe for Vita due to the one account limit. In fact the amount I have in my wallet left over from a previous purchase is nearly exactly £3.29.

Those Australian prices are beyond a joke, its a bloody criminal offence. Thank god I'm mainly a PC gamer so I get the benefits of Steam, but when I do buy console it is either through JB Hi-Fi/Dick Smith or Amazon/US PSN.

?? Really? Natural doctrine ps4 for $22, akibas trip of vita for $20 is the lowest I've seen for both. And both aren't in the US sale.

Wondering if I should get natural doctrine. Is it any good? How hard is it?

Is there much extra content in SS Delta? I've already played SS to max level but if there isn't any new weapons or many new bosses I don't think I'd do it all again.

Tizoc

Styx is a good stealth game Def. get it if you want a stealth game in the vein of the original Thief games. This ain't no hand holding parkor Ass Crud stealth game, this is a game you play on the hardest difficulty where being spotted=dieing, and you gotta play it as pure a stealth game as you can.

I´m on the fence between Natural Doctrine and Akiba´s Trip and I´d rather have the latter on cartridge....but it is 40€.....

Oh well, I´ll just get Akiba digitally and buy the physical PS4 version if I end up loving it.

Spineker

Banned
The Mass Effect Trilogy for £11 or £12 is a stupid bargain. It's almost theft.

Also, everyone needs to buy Gravity Rush for three quid. Even if you don't have a Vita; buy it to support original IPs. And because it's awesome.

As good as the saving is, it probably would be smarter to wait. I think a HD re-release is almost imminent.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Since when did we have Black Friday in EU? lol

SxP

Will get The Walking Dead Season 2 for that price. Shame you can't import your Season 1 decisions from PS3 though.

Great discounts on some new titles like Alien!

(although if you can, i recommend popping over to the US Store and buying these from there as the dollar is still a little weaker)

Digital ps4 prices are so depressing.

Most just get discounted to what nkrmalbpc price is and stuff like shadow warrior is £2.99 on steam at the moment.

Wish digital prices would improve, can't see it happening anytime soon. Only thing I'm tempted by us walking dead season 2.

Top Bottom