• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Black Friday flash sale (Destiny, Alien Isolation, FIFA 15, Diablo III, more)

Hum tried looking around is that the online trophy with daily/weekly challenge ? I usually am a trophy whore for game I love (and I love Rayman so I'll probably aim for it) but it doesn't seem too bad ?
Playing for my couch or my bed remain my main question. VITA is less expensive, I know it had less content but that was fixed with a patch right ?
Yeah, there are no content issues and the game looks great on Vita (can't say how it does on PS4).

The trophy I mentioned is a Vita exclusive that is unlocked by getting a diamond rank on a weekly/daily challenge. That means being ranked in the top 1%. That can be challenging in an interesting way if you're into the challenges but otherwise, it will probably be painful as there aren't many ranked users.

Benedict

I can recommend Child of Light for PS3/PS4.
Buy it on PS3 and it's cross-buy for PS4.

It has a battle-system similar to the Mario RPG games.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit Styx is awesome. That level design is amazing and gave me serious Dark Souls "omg i ended up here" moments. And the map screen is straight up ripped out of the old Thief games. As is 90% of everything else in this game. This is more Thief than Thief at this point.

HOW DID NO ONE RECOMMEND ME THIS! Thief fans, buy this shit nao!

I can recommend Child of Light for PS3/PS4.
Buy it on PS3 and it's cross-buy for PS4.

It has a battle-system similar to the Mario RPG games.

Ah thanks. 7,20€ for CoL on PS4 seems like a nice one.

Gravity Rush is really good and well worth it at that price. Still one of the best Vita games.

Top Bottom