• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-3r9xxf.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Kozak said:
I wish players would get the fuck up after realizing that the ref isn't buying their bullshit.
I feel as though they're practicing the "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" policy. Seems like the ref just wants to keep things going.

Unsporting by England there. I expect more from us.

What are you on about, it was a cynical attempt by Ribery to stop the play as England were about to break. Fuck that, France have been playing cynically all game and the ref hasn't done anything to stop it.

Kozak

Banned
I hope they start to enforce a play on rule when someone is falls down - unless they obviously got hurt. Would help A LOT.

Yup.

It would be hard though. When a player falls they make sure nobody knows they were full of shit, getting the physio on to massage their thigh or whatever.

A huge flaw in the modern game.

It's been a good 20 minutes from England to get themselves back into the rhythm of this game.

We need to make some chances now. Perhaps consider a substitution.

Unsporting by England there. I expect more from us.

It's getting idiotic though, if someone trips over themselves, people expect the ball to go out. In the current game, a ref will almost always stop the game for any tackle that would actually hurt a player, there is no need to stop play when 90% of the time people just lie down to have a rest / force play to stop to favor their team.

Kozak

Banned
The Arabian flag is because of some of the players descents.

Nasris parents are of Algerian desecent. Adil Rami's parents are of Morrocan descent. I'm sure theres more in the France team but thats who I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom