• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second goal

untitled-1zxj9r.gif
Poor defending and goalkeeping.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Santos take Chalkias out right now. There's a reason we used Nikopolidis and not him. He's WORTHLESS.

Meier

Santos take Chalkias out right now. There's a reason we used Nikopolidis and not him. He's WORTHLESS.

According to ESPN, Sifakis started 6 Euro Qualifiers and Greece went undefeated during them. Why isn't he playing?

And just like that, he is. I have him on my bench as my other keeper since he was cheap. Got Malafeev as my starter.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
According to ESPN, Sifakis started 6 Euro Qualifiers and Greece went undefeated during them. Why isn't he playing?

Because Santos was a coach of the team Chalkias is in. He is good domestically, but is worthless internationally. As you can see, he's a wuss and had to go out.

dc89

I don't think I've ever seen a GK be subbed off like that. It's usually due to injury. Please tell me he was injured.

Meier

I don't think I've ever seen a GK be subbed off like that. It's usually due to injury. Please tell me he was injured.

Gamecast text updates say it appeared he had a lower back injury. Might have just been faking it but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom