• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NOT Tzorvas. It's Karnezis.

This should make up for it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf0erz_panathinaikos-athens-v-fc-kobenhavn_sport?start=15

He did a copy of the first goal in the other match against them a few months later.
KuGsj.gif

Fuck these Russian fans, their team is winning and they are causing chaos and destruction in Poland, if I was a citizen of Warsaw, I'll be really pissed at these "tourists" destroying my cafe's/shops!

Still think the ref should've gave Greece that goal! very harsh call on the offside!

Fuck these Russian fans, their team is winning and they are causing chaos and destruction in Poland!, if I was a citizen of Warsaw, I'll be really pissed at these "tourists" destroying my cafe's/shops!

Still think the ref should've gave Greece that goal! very harsh call on the offside!

Not to defend some of our dumb fans but wasn't it the Poles who attacked the Russians marching through Warsaw today?

Not to defend some of our dumb fans but wasn't it the Poles who attacked the Russians marching through Warsaw today?

My apologies, but I was mostly commenting about the post first match scuffles, but it does seem like it's just the hooligans that are starting shit, and both these countries being in the same group doesn't help.

Kem0sabe

My apologies, but I was mostly commenting about the post first match scuffles, but it does seem like it's just the hooligans that are starting shit, and both these countries being in the same group doesn't help.

Doesn´t help that Russian fans assaulted four stewards at Wroclaw or the historic dick moves Russia has made in Poland during "occupation".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom