• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoting for new page. I'd love to get one of these titles. My first entry, I think.
Feels good to have your title get chosen.
3AQmK.gif

What a half. Missed chances galore but you just knew italy get one eventually. Is Italy going to get defensive now or keep the pressure on? Croatia really haven't done much.

Any Italians surprised with how well we've been doing so far? Considering our history with bad starts? I've been generally really impressed with this team the 3 halfs we've seen so far.

bjaelke

Italy should look to replace Mario up front. He hasn't looked sharp lately and Italy can't rely on getting a penalty. There has got be a better alternative to the bench.

Kem0sabe

This is the problem with Italy... score one and defend the rest of the match. I can just see the coach subbing a forward for a center back any time now :p

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
A good first half, that was a damn fine goal by Pirlo. Croatia definitely need to work on their possession a bit, there's been a few streaks where they've been in good form, but not enough. Still, there's a whole second half to played, Croatia can pull this off. :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT stats!
Italy : Total Shots: 11, On Target: 4, Off Target: 5, Blocked: 2
Croatia : Total Shots: 3, On Target: 2, Off Target: 1

Pass Accuracy: Italy 80% Croatia 76%
Ball Possession: Italy 56% Croatia: 44%

criesofthepast said:
Any Italians surprised with how well we've been doing so far? Considering our history with bad starts? I've been generally really impressed with this team the 3 halfs we've seen so far.

Juve won the league, so... no ;)

Wilbur

Banned
Balotelli's been alright. His runs have been great, he just needs to keep his faith that Cassano dropping deep and providing him will pay off rather than getting frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom