• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

The border of your avatar shows how biased you are :p

Yes I am biased.

I hate the French team with every fibre of my being.

But Evra has been shite this season and you wouldn't even know that Nasri had played this season. Thats how invisible he was.

dc89

Nasri struggled to settle in at first IMO. He's a valuable player though and I'm grateful he's at City.

Nasday was pretty good!

Pre

Are just the opening ceremonies happening? My TV says the match actually starts in thirty minutes. ESPN keeps showing me fucking LeBron James.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Are just the opening ceremonies happening? My TV says the match actually starts in thirty minutes. ESPN keeps showing me fucking LeBron James.

Opening ceremonies in 30 minutes and game starting in 1 hour.

Wilbur

Banned
Haha.

I was hoping some of these Euro fans in here would migrate over to Football-GAF soon but the fact your here Wilbury is just down right putting them off.

Maybe they're staying here because they already know that Martin the web developer for mcfc.co.uk is on holiday but rectal tunnel cam will be up again next week.

Jubern

Hype rising to critical level. I'm just curious about the first match but I have big expectations for tonight's.

The new French sports channel by Al-Jazeera is the only one that got ALL the matches so I registered, and geez does it scream amateur hour. They launched a week ago though, can't be helped I guess.

Could not sleep, was far too excited. Now its time to pound some czech ass. Lets get this Poland/Greece borefest over with already.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Could not sleep, was far too excited. Now its time to pound some czech ass. Lets get this Poland/Greece borefest over with already.

I think we are going to see quite a few goals in this game. From one side =p

Never forget.

Greece.jpg

Let's go Greece!

Toma

Opening ceremony starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom