• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf

i'll have to watch it online
Makes two of us. I was sitting infront of my tv ready to go and had to run to my computer when I saw the game wasn't coming on. I think formula one may have caused it to be pushed to TSN2. Doesn't explain why they couldn't show at least the first half, because F1 doesnt start till 1pm.

Today I saw a guy putting in 25.000€ on France getting the Euro cup in a betting agency. I asked the staff if they know him and they said they saw him the first time there. Something's fishy.

fuenf

Today I saw a guy putting in 25.000€ on France getting the Euro cup in a betting agency. I asked the staff if they know him and they said they saw him the first time there. Something's fishy.

why? France is certainly one of the favorites, it's risky but not totally unreasonable, the Ribery / Benzema partnership looks absolutely lethal.

Jubern

Holy fuck are you serious? Maybe he was trolling or something, and will cancel the bet?

Well 25 Euros isn't that much :p

In the Champions League final a man told me he had 16 grand on Bayern to win. He lied.

why? France is certainly one of the favorites, it's risky but not totally unreasonable, the Ribery / Benzema partnership looks absolutely lethal.
Sure, but we are talking 25k in Euros here.

Holy fuck are you serious? Maybe he was trolling or something, and will cancel the bet?
Dead serious, mate. That's what I thought aswell, but it's still alive. If France wins, he is going to get 300.000€.

MMaRsu

Damn my lil sis is annoying the fuck outta me talking about soccer like she actually knows something. Saying the red card for cheszy last night was undeserved etc and i wanna show her the replay from last night she doesnt wanna see it:/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom