• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Agger is one of the best defenders in the world easily.

He is a dickhead but he is good. If he weren't made of glass he would play for a top team.

VDV plus Huntelaar please.

fuenf

nice gesture
ibhXWoVkEvUA4C.png

Alucard

Banned
Van der Vaart needs to come in for the Dutch...for the sake of my pool.

And yeah, Denmark. Nice job, guys.

Netherlands will surely score one or two in the second half. They've had too much possession not to.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Van der Vaart needs to come in for the Dutch...for the sake of my pool.

And yeah, Denmark. Nice job, guys.

Netherlands will surely score one or two in the second half. They've had too much possession not to.

Seriously. I'm surprised VDV wasn't subbed in earlier.

Alucard

Banned
Are Dutch fans really that down? It's one goal, and your team has been dominating possession. Still lots of football left. You guys will be fine.

It's not as easy as simply "take RvP off, and bring Huntelaar"

If you do that as coach, you knowingly destroy the confidence you had in RvP and there is a chance he might be pissed/useless for the rest of the tournament..

But yeah he really needs to get his shit together or it's game over...

if they lose this game, it's probably over Holland in this group!

Shoogoo

Even before the dutch's inability to score, what I find most frightening is their absolute shit defense. What the fuck?

Are Dutch fans really that down? It's one goal, and your team has been dominating possession. Still lots of football left. You guys will be fine.
Well, we have played some terrible matches the last two weeks. This one started out great, but the last 20 minutes where just terrible...

No we wont be. Our manager really, really fucking loves van Persie, even though he always plays like shit and Huntelaar would have scored like 4 of those chances already. Also, he should stop putting Robben on the right wing, he is useless there.

It's not as easy as simply "take RvP off, and bring Huntelaar"

If you do that as coach, you knowingly destroy the confidence you had in RvP and there is a chance he might be pissed/useless for the rest of the tournament..

But yeah he really needs to get his shit together or it's game over...

if they lose this game, it's probably over Holland in this group!
You mean, he would become as useless as he was during the WC, when he played every single match? Yes, that would be a shame.

Garjon

No we wont be. Our manager really, really fucking loves van Persie, even though he always plays like shit and Huntelaar would have scored like 4 of those chances already. Also, he should stop putting Robben on the right wing, he is useless there.

True, but even if he was in the centre, he would still have missed all of those chances. It seems the CL final really dented him somewhat.

Meier

This is the group of death, a loss here and they're probably out in all likelihood. Very good reason to be nervous.

CrunchyB

We don't finish, that's a big problem. And Denmark is getting more dangerous by the minute. Of course, a goal in the first 30 minutes is not as bad as a goal in the last 10. There's plenty of time to fix this, Huntelaar can be subbed in, but it's still worrisome.

Even before the dutch's inability to score, what I find most frightening is their absolute shit defense. What the fuck?

We suck at defending, period. Mathijsen is injured, but other than him, what you see is the best we have. Depressing, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom