• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
2 by Podolski, 1 by Schweinsteiger.

Final score: 3-0

Don't listen to this man. Since he predicted this, I bet neither Podolski, nor Schweinsteiger will score =p

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't seen much of the past season, but was RVP this terrible? I thought he was god.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
you could replace the Dutch defence with those wacky waving inflatable men and I don't think anyone would notice.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Haven't seen much of the past season, but was RVP this terrible? I thought he was god.

He was great for two thirds and a bit shit for the last one. He has been exceptionally poor today though.

Robben you are an imbecile. Same shit as the CL final.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i redact what i said earlier about Robben, i now understand why the dutch hate him so

Robben is a joke. He's got the right wing open for him, but he decides to go inward to shoot at the goal - as always and forever after.

/edit
fuck yeah, Hummels confirmed :D

Oh well, maybe its good for the Dutch to fail this tournament. Lets hope it will open up the managers eyes and make some changes, because the current formation clearly isnt working anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom