• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
yawn @ at this match

I don't even like Ronaldo, but at this point I just want him to pull something off because I can't see this game getting interesting in any other way.

Let me tell you guys what's gonna happen in the next 19 minutes...Ronaldo or someone else will score for Portugal, Czechs will try so hard to go for the equalizer, they will have at last two close chances, Portugal will waste a lot of time. Game will end around the 94th minute.

1-0 Portugal.

TeegsD

I must be in the minority then. I think the game has been good so far. Can only be great once we score. I'm feeling a Meireles goal soon

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
what in gods name does Mireles bring to this team

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I have a feeling this is going to turn out like that one Champions' League final where Liverpool sucked the entire match then scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes to win it.

Fry

Meireles has the ability to score goals from long distance and he does it better than scoring from inside the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom