• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munin

And now Germany is losing steam just like in any other match. First 20 minutes are always excellent, then they'll quickly fall asleep for half an hour, get lucky with a goal in the last 30 minutes and barely manage to carry that through to the end.

Kinyou

800px-phalanxc9mt2.jpg

Damn you Greece!

Lerozz

And now Germany is losing steam just like in any other match. First 20 minutes are always excellent, then they'll quickly fall asleep for half an hour, get lucky with a goal in the last 30 minutes and barely manage to carry that through to the end.

Sounds about right. Ffs.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda want the Greeks to win the Euro because I want to see how the world will respond when they melt down the trophy and use it to pay off their debts.

TCRS

Banned

True that :/

I mean their tactic. Full on defense, score a (lucky) goal and continue. You should rewatch 2004.
Omg what do you expect them to do? They're facing a team way out of their league. They're trying to survive by any means necessary. Greece are playing to win, not to entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom