• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

So much diving and embellishment. I'd honestly rather see new rules put in place to heavily penalize those than goal line tech.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
OK seriously as much as I dislike most American sports, I'm starting to get really annoyed at all the diving that goes on in soccer.

well in fairness you kind of are watching the best match to promote that attribute

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
at this point, this is going to be decided by a set piece, won't it.

if this match goes to extra one of those yellows is going to be doubled, the ref has made it too hard for it not to happen

Meier

Dat Moutinho

He has been fantastic during the tournament. I play as Porto in FM so I've been enjoying him for a few years now on there, but he's really stepping up big on the international stage.

Gonna be another guy who Porto buy for fairly cheap and then make a boatload on when they sell.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That looked like deliberate handball. I've seen them given for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom