• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I left the office to watch the second half at the restaurant/pub across the street from me. I swear everyone was rooting for Portugal; I was the only one LOLing every time his shots went sky-high.

that GAF Spain hate has transcended into the real world

rodvik

I left the office to watch the second half at the restaurant/pub across the street from me. I swear everyone was rooting for Portugal; I was the only one LOLing every time his shots went sky-high.

To be fair they bring it on themselves. When under pressure they revert to cheating diving tactics. Its a pattern and one people rightfully get angry at.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
!ZZZZZZZzzzzzz¡

Too bad Portugal won't make it, I can't even begin to think there will be another match of spanish boredom to endure

Fry

untitled-3r9xxf.gif

Kurtofan

It's not a GAF phenomenon it's the general opinion.

it surprises you that people are starting to dislike a team that plays slow, boring football interspersed with embarrassing dives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom