• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

soepje

I shall cheer for Germany and their snot-eating coach.... I really wonder if the players shrink a bit when he pats them on the shoulder before the game.. Those fingers are dirty!

<3 Buffon. If only the politicians would do the same.

You won't have to wait long then :p

Can't say i disagree with him (though i see the biscotto thing more as a joke than anything else) but F#A#Oo is right in saying that he's trying to build a political image. It wasn't a press conference btw, but a facebook post.

Raist

Banned
seriously nobody ist reporting the Podolski story, i'm sure he'll play

French L'Equipe has the following, mind you it's not official, just what they think is the most likely:

Neuer
Lahm Badstuber Hummels Höwedes
Khedira Schweinsteiger
Podolksi Özil Müller
Gomez

soepje

I did a ninja-edit hoping nobody will notice...but you did.
:p.. It´s ok. You could explain it as a : Germany has to win for Holland to go trough, so for the Dutch to see özil playing, they could indeed poop their pants.. or something like that. :p..

Yager

Banned
:p.. It´s ok. You could explain it as a : Germany has to win for Holland to go trough, so for the Dutch to see özil playing, they could indeed poop their pants.. or something like that. :p..

Nah, I'm an FCB supporter, I would never admit that Özil is a great player.

santi_yo

Never been so calm before a match.

kqdYk.gif

Yager

Banned
Marca (spanish) goes with:

Neuer
Lahm - Hummels - Badstuber - Schmelzer
Khedira - Schwensteiger
Müller - Özil - Podolski
Gomez

Wessiej

Really? Okay. I have more tension when Ajax-RKC is on. I know we lost, and if we win that would be great, but now,...well not even wearing my Dutch shirt like the previous 2 match days.

Roi

Really? Okay. I have more tension when Ajax-RKC is on. I know we lost, and if we win that would be great, but now,...well not even wearing my Dutch shirt like the previous 2 match days.

Always support your team man, even in bad times.

Always support your team man, even in bad times.
It finally paid of with Ajax for myself. God those were some dark years.

Edit: I really don't get Willems... He's making rookie mistakes, seems nervous when 1 on 1 and seems to not be able to focus on both the ball and his direct opponent.

Kjellson

I actually believe Holland will win with two or more goals and go through today. They don't deserve it but I think they will get it together.

Linius

ADO uit, altijd lastig.

Not really nervous right now. Sort of took our loss already. Still wearing my Dutch shirt tough.

Yager

Banned
Coentrao has been pretty good, doesn't seem like the person who's playing for Real, lol
While Robben:
[]http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-10rpjvq.gif[]

But that's the thing about Coentrao. He plays a couple of decent game, 20 awful. If you make me bet between Coentrao or Robben, I'll always bet for Robben, but yeah, I agree with you.

IceCold

From the rank list. So Germany and Netherland would go through.

Obviously.

Danish fans were chanting "MESSI MESSI" after him all match, then Ronaldo came out and said this afterwards :

"You know where he was at this time [last year]? Do you know? He was being eliminated in the Copa America, in his own country," Ronaldo said after the match. "I think that's worse, no?"

lol

Ronaldo didn't say that. That's a mistranslation.

This is what he said after he was asked about the chants:
"Sabem onde estava o Messi no ano passado por esta altura? Estava na Copa América, a jogar pouco e com a Argentina a ser eliminada em casa. E há quem diga que ele é o melhor do mundo. São coisas normais nos grandes jogadores"

In English: "Do you know where Messi was last year around this time? He was in Copa America, not playing very well and with Argentina being eliminated at home. And some say he's the best in the world. These things are normal in big players."

Wessiej

ADO uit, altijd lastig.

Not really nervous right now. Sort of took our loss already. Still wearing my Dutch shirt tough.

hehe, I always go to that match, undercover of course ;). Always awesome/the worst.

Tension will get back in 2 hours, friends will come, beers will be served. Even if Denmark wins, fuck those Portugese off the field! Let's do it for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom