• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I'm feeling calm as hell. If we get sent home, I'm strangely OK with that, we deserve to go. The abysmal performance against Denmark and the play-pretend-defence against Germany is enough for me to say "fuck this, give Portugal a 3-0 win and go home in shame."

however, another part in me is silently hoping vMarwijk sends the squad he ended with aganist Germany in from the beginning; have them riled up and let them go at it like a bunch of hungry lions, starved for 3 months, at a pound of raw meat.

Huntelaar and vPersie better have their phasers set to "FUCKIN ANNIHILATE!" tonight

santi_yo

WyCXr.gif

Wessiej

Stekelenburg; Van der Wiel, Vlaar, Mathijsen, Willems; De Jong, Van der Vaart; Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder; Huntelaar.

No Heitinga? :(

35177c9e-fbf2-457b-8521-dd76af441313_vlaarinbasisII.jpg

Konosuke

Still wish Bento would grow a pair and bench Ronaldo. Not celebrating goals with team mates and acting petulant the whole match are more than enough reason for half the country to hate his guts.
I believe he has the balls to make him a sub, after all he left Carvalho and Bosingwa out of this Euro.

Willems looked like a deer in the headlights at times. Not his fault Bert doesn't know what he's doing. Those Portuguese women should find something other than salads to eat. Don't know what to think of the line-up...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
A good half of those Portuguese fangirls look like super-chonis (ie: Spanish chavs).

My dick is confused. Engorged, also. Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom