• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

I'm just saying a crowd is usually too busy getting excited to have the time to actually sing a song. Here there are so few moments where the crow stops to exclaim themselves, that to me it indicates the sport is very slow and devoid of excitement.

BWAHAHAHA! Dude, have you never been to an American sporting event? Super Bowl, people in the stands getting beer, hotdogs. Baseball, same. Hockey, same. All while the game is going on.

Majine

Banned
ibm3Ti5mZYdMON.gif

Italy in the car, Spain outside

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm just saying a crowd is usually too busy getting excited to have the time to actually sing a song. Here there are so few moments where the crow stops to exclaim themselves, that to me it indicates the sport is very slow and devoid of excitement.

Dude, you are making sweeping generalizations on a sport you know absolutely nothing about, stop embarrassing yourself.

At least stop shitting up the thread.

LProtag

This just hurts now.

I'm proud of Italy, they've played good football. I'm glad that Spain are playing good football in this match too, it would have been sad if we lost to them while they were being boring.

I think a lot of the Italian players have proved that they're quality players this tournament.

BWAHAHAHA! Dude, have you never been to an American sporting event? Super Bowl, people in the stands getting beer, hotdogs. Baseball, same. Hockey, same. All while the game is going on.

yup as i said. i've been to games all over the world and the us crowd is by far the weakest.

Wellscha

Spain are the best team in the world and Torres did not contribute anything to that campaign.

How I weep for thee :(

^

That was what I was typing before trolles scored. :)

spekkeh

Banned
Seems like most people here watch it purely because it's the finals, not because they truly enjoy football. Especially some of the Spain hate comments in here are just stupid.

Here's some of the things I like about football:
wingers, tactics, rushes, goals, GOALS, powerful shots, crosses into the box finished off with a strong header or a volley.

This is what you normally get with Spain:
El rondo. Some more el rondo. Everybody falls asleep. They proceed to walk the ball in the goal. Then smother the match until it ends in 1-0.

That they're finally playing well against a completely broken Italy doesn't change my hate for this Spanish side.

i believe that. but i never experienced it. i saw hundreds of football games live and went to dozens of games from various teams in US sports. nothing in the states ever came close.

Watch a game from Division 1 of the Argentinian league (especially a Super Clasico between Boca Juniors and River Plate) and you will see some crazy stuff going on!

It is now complete.

Congrats to all my Spanish brethren. Don't let any fools tell you that your team is shit, because they play a slower brand of football. They played like champions in this tournament and they fully deserve to win.

And congrats to Italy as well. They played brilliantly in this tournament and they showed tremendous heart and determination to advance this far. The breaks just didn't go their way today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom