• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmozone

So, how's it going? The team that fears it could lose, loses? Didn't watch the whole game but catched the first goal. I feared that Italy would falter, it looks like it now but I don't know about the whole game.

Acidote

Yeah this is exciting to watch a 10 men Italy struggle against Spain, which played boringly all tournament except for the first half of this match.

The game is absolutely one sided right now, but it is not boring. And it's a pity those injuries happened, but chances are there, pressure, nice play. You're not entertained because the team you were rooting for is losing. Again.

To me, the best indication of how boring it is is the fact that the crowd is signing. I never saw a sport where there was so little excitement among the crowd other than during baseball.

dude this is the euros, real club football matches are crazy. i assume you're american? you will never have seen anything like this. fan culture like we have in europe doesn't exist in america. for the better or worse.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm just saying a crowd is usually too busy getting excited to have the time to actually sing a song. Here there are so few moments where the crow stops to exclaim themselves, that to me it indicates the sport is very slow and devoid of excitement.

Blablurn

the good thing is we dont have many spanish people here. the last times italy won u could here them in the city celebrating till 1am :/

Irnbru

I'm just saying a crowd is usually too busy getting excited to have the time to actually sing a song. Here there are so few moments where the crow stops to exclaim themselves, that to me it indicates the sport is very slow and devoid of excitement.

Have you even been to a soccer match? Honest Question

At least we'll be hungry come World Cup

right guys

; _ ;

The debt can't be that bad surely.

What does exclaim themselves mean? You do realise that singing is a way of supporting your team, right?

Colocho

Banned
dude this is the euros, real club football matches are crazy. i assume you're american? you will never have seen anything like this. fan culture like we have in europe doesn't exist in america. for the better or worse.

In South America, it's much crazier than in Europe.

IceCold

He's from Quebec. It's even worse here. At least in the US they have college football.

Stay brotkasten. Be proud we made it to the finals against all odds and showing some real heart right now with a man down and dead fucking tired. I'm watching this shit till the whistle. And my flag is going to be outside all damn night.

Torres goal. Lol oh god.

Timbuktu

Oh Torres, played brilliantly for Liverpool and win nothing; play his worst football this year and win pretty much everything and score the glory goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom