• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not entertained. Spain plays with much more purpose than usual, but the final still sucks for being one-sided because of that injury.
And that's why I'm turning it off now.

Sethos

Banned
I'm trying to watch this sport, but sorry GAF, I can't.

To me, the best indication of how boring it is is the fact that the crowd is signing. I never saw a sport where there was so little excitement among the crowd other than during baseball.

I wouldn't be surprised if every seat had a little TV in the back like in airplanes.

Okay

Jasup

I was hoping for a comeback from Italy, like Turkey had against the Czechs in 2008 (Turkey even were one man short too). Instead I got Italy that seems to have lost all hope.

Pretty boring Euro all around. A team dominating so much in the final is probably the best way to end the tournament. Didn't seem like anyone really wanted to put up a fight against Spain.

iFootball

To me, the best indication of how boring it is is the fact that the crowd is signing. I never saw a sport where there was so little excitement among the crowd other than during baseball.

I wouldn't be surprised if every seat had a little TV in the back like in airplanes.
Are you for real...??

The crowd is singing = the sport is boring

... Yes, definitely not your sport, don't come back

PandaJones

Unconfirmed Member
j9K5H.jpg

jtb

Banned
Torres! Still a chance for more lulz, and it'd be real nice to see him get a goal in the final - it feels like an eternity ago when he scored in '08 :(

I take it you haven't watched any game this tournament but this final? The finals is never the best game to watch (may be the worst) of a major tournament if your looking for excitement and to be sold on a sport.

Sethos

Banned
Lol at people turning it off. Just appreciate the football that's being played.

Seems like most people here watch it purely because it's the finals, not because they truly enjoy football. Especially some of the Spain hate comments in here are just stupid.

They sing in celebration or as an urge to the team to improve. There is nothing about singing that implies the match is boring.

I'm sorry they aren't chanting "LET'S GO <TEAM NAME>! LET'S GO <TEAM NAME!>" or "DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!"

Clegg

Iniesta will be 30, the World Cup is in Brazil, and Neymar will be 22. They're definitely not the favorites.

When Iniesta is 30 he'll be at the very peak of his powers. He's probably the best midfielder in the world and only behind Messi and Ronaldo as the best player in the world.

Neymar isn't even half as good as Iniesta.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I take it you haven't watched any game this tournament but this final? The finals is never the best game to watch (may be the worst) of a major tournament if your looking for excitement and to be sold on a sport.

Dude, there are people like that in every single football tournament.
People from the US weighing in with their opinion after watching 15 minutes, always fucking hilarious.

IceCold

edit: And that's not mentioning the fake injuries. In hockey you get a penalty for this shit.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom