• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope one day we see something surreal like a national team made of 15 year olds play this style of football and dominate.

No side would bother turn up for qualifers

Congrats to Spain!

Somebody gif Torres with the children

iLZkzNwiHEoAC.gif

Fritz

There just were massive fireworks at the Brandenburg Gate.

"I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate"

gutshot

Congrats to Spain on the title. Just a dominating performance, both today and all tournament long.

Funny to think that the US is the only country to beat Spain in an elimination match of a major international tournament over the past 4 years.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
you think well whatever when this generation of barcelona players step down spain will go back to being shitty, but then there's fabregas, thiago alcantara, mata, silva :suicide

Charles

I already came to that verdict after the first few matches, god WC 2010 was awful. Hope this isn't the last good international tournament before UEFA ruin the Euros :(.

The main improvement of this tournament was the utter lack of vuvuzelas. They made the WC2010 unwatchable.

Kikujiro

We had this talk the other day in here but let me speak on behalf of all Italians and say those people are not real Italians. The young generation of "fans" in Toronto are mostly pathetic human beings.

Why Italian Canadian fans are so crazy? if I recall correctly Manics and ForzaItalia were Canadians too.

Damn you GAF, this is why I feared GAF curse. Italy had some good chances with Di Natale, then Motta got injured and it was over.

MutFox

Banned
Glad Spain won, if the Italian's won,
there'd be no end to the gloating and "Forza Azzurri" from people that can't even speak Italian.

Cosmozone

It's frustrating for a German fan to see a team that beat us being humiliated like that. I hoped for some bigger motivation. Didn't know earlier about the man down, sorry. But still congratulations to Spain. Apparently it was their best game in the tournament.

Kabouter

At least you made it out of the group stage back then.

Don't care, we played one half of one good game the entire tournament. The tournament was a complete failure as far as I'm concerned, and would still have been even if Robben had not choked twice during the final. I was far happier with our performance during Euro 2008, where we actually played some good football. What use is a spectator sport if what you're seeing is shit?

Oh fuck the loudmouth Portuguese and croatians are all over my facebook. Here we go
Portuguese and Croatians? Where were they in today's final? Oh right...

If you got Spanish fans trolling you though then can't do much but suck it up and take it lol

But it's never the people who deserve to troll that end up trolling, always the ones who should be in no position to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom