• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it holland not only did you bitch out, you did it twice to Ronaldo, the biggest stinker of the tourney so far.

Only way this can get awesome is if Denmark score right now

TCRS

Banned
If Denmark can just get another goal, we'll have Denmark, Portugal, Greece, and the Czechs in the next round -- and Russia, Poland, Germany, and Holland sent home. Hilarious.

What? I thought if Holland scores a goal. Got me my maths wrong. Damn!

Portugal 2-1 Holland

untitled-17emmwb.gif

Game Over? Game Over

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
It's like Holland doesn't even want to win, fuck me.

They are totally outclassed in passing, conversions and taking shots.

What does Holland do when they get the ball? Hand it back over to Portugal, or send it back to the goalie, who has been the best guy on the team this whole tournament.

Clegg

Where's CR7 haters now? Haha, go away TROLLS!

2 !

It's hardly trolling when you say that Ronaldo failed to live up to expectations in the first two games.

Just because he's having a good game doesn't mean the criticism was unwarrenred.

He was poor during his first two games. We shouldn't shy away from that.

Saty

Wow Holland, can't even win to let the Danes through. Where is Urby indeed? But i guess there's no real surprise - their road to the final of WC 2010 was all thanks to lucky\weird goals.

fuenf

It was just supposed to mean that this is the typical thing Löw does. Nothing extra ordinary...
Everytime the same old stuff.

yep Reus for Müller would've made more sense, we need players to penetrate the penalty area..

im starting to accept that we are on our way out :(

The_Monk

It's hardly trolling when you say that Ronaldo failed to live up to expectations in the first two games.

Just because he's having a good game doesn't mean the criticism was unwarrenred.

He was poor during his first two games. We shouldn't shy away from that.

I agree but people are rude just because it's cool to hate, or don't like his haircut.

I dont hate nobody. Hate is a strong word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom