• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balzaretti starting, guess that makes up for Balotelli being out.

We need HD screenshots of Ronaldo's face during the anthem's yesterday to find out for sure if he was wearing makeup. Someone get on that. Thanks.

He quite clearly did

fFxM4.jpg

Sadly nothing could hide the pimple.

As much as I don't like his antics sometimes, on and off the field....This guy probably shoots at least dozen commercials a year, so this is a photo of him before a commercial shoot, wtf are people going on about?

Also there's a pregnant woman standing next to him, could she be his wife? or not? How old is his son now? Two? One and half? if that watermark date is true would it make sense? Is he looking at her belly? or he simply has his head turned for the make up guy to do his job?

C'mon detective GAF, have at it!

hylje

Croatia:

1 Stipe Pletikosa
21 Domagoj Vida
5 Vedran Ćorluka
13 Gordon Schildenfeld
2 Ivan Strinić
11 Darijo Srna
10 Luka Modric
8 Ognjen Vukojević
7 Ivan Rakitic
20 Ivan Perišić
17 Mario Mandžukić

Espana:

1 Iker Casillas
17 Álvaro Arbeloa
3 Gerard Piqué
15 Sergio Ramos
18 Jordi Alba
14 Xabi Alonso
16 Sergio Busquets
21 David Silva
8 Xavi
6 Andres Iniesta
9 Fernando Torres

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Motta; Cassano, Di Natale.

4-3-1-2.

Motta behind the strikers.

imlIiU7Nc41E6.gif

IceCold

As much as I don't like his antics sometimes, on and off the field....This guy probably shoots at least dozen commercials a year, so this is a photo of him before a commercial shoot, wtf are people going on about?

Also there's a pregnant woman standing next to him, could she be his wife? or not? How old is his son now? Two? One and half? if that watermark date is true would it make sense? Is he looking at her belly? or he simply has his head turned for the make up guy to do his job?

C'mon detective GAF, have at it!

Ronaldo doesn't have a wife he's banging Irina Shayk right now. The kid he has is the result of knocking up some random chick he met in the UK (or the US, not sure). He paid her millions to give up custody of the child and to not reveal her identity.

Meier

It's watermarked from 2011. I refuse to believe this is what everyone thinks it is. Even for a guy like Ronaldo, that is just so damn pathetic I can't imagine anyone doing that before a match.

That watermark and name almost always coincides with a tweet or facebook image from a star uses "Who Say" to manage their online persona. I'd wager it was from one of his people for an official account before a photo shoot.

Edit: I just went to @cristiano and the links are in the form of say.ly which is what Who Say links appear as. Yeah, I'm pretty sure my guess is right.

Why do I get the sneaky feeling that Croatia and Spain will end in a draw?

(And not a shady, under the table deal draw, but an actual legit draw where both teams played to win but ended up level on the day)

Why do I get the sneaky feeling that Croatia and Spain will end in a draw?

(And not a shady, under the table deal draw, but an actual legit draw where both teams played to win but ended up level on the day)
As long as its 0-0 or 1-1 I don't give a fuck. But if it is 2-2 I'm going to rage.

Edit: wait so if it is 1-1 draw does Italy have to win by 2? If its 0-0 do we still need to win by 2? This stuff is confusing.

Meier

I would be shocked of Spain didn't beat Croatia handily. But if it comes down to a draw and then Italy beats Ireland by 2, what's the next tiebreaker since all 3 teams involved drew against one another and would have the same GD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom