• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well
ZGOgd.png

Yeah, it's because the Nazi time Germany played in all black so then we turned to all white (afaik)

As for Spain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Standard_of_Spain
*shrug*

wasn't there pages and pages of people saying they should take him off?

you don't take players like this off the pitch.

yeah, I wasn't saying a thing. He's always good for something even when playing against a watchdog (Kvist). I'm with you.

Blablurn

ROFL ZDF are using there own cameras to show the flares / Croatian fans etc.

the german tv seems really pissed off after that Löw / Ballboy incident and doesnt trust the UEFA anymore

they are using their own cameras? thats good. i kinda stopped believing what the uefa was showing us lately.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
<3 ESPN3.

Got Spain-Croatia on with Italy-Ireland in the PIP. Happily enjoying two football matches simultaneously here in the office.

SamuraiX-

Croatia's offense is hot ass but they're so damn active on defense. Absolutely suffocating Spain whenever they cross the half field line.

<3 ESPN3.

Got Spain-Croatia on with Italy-Ireland in the PIP. Happily enjoying two football matches simultaneously here in the office.

*brobump*

Arjen

I respect how hard it is to do, but..this possession game from Spain is getting really, really boring to watch.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, Croatia's defense is really good. But Spain just keeps passing the ball here and there. More possession doesn't automatically mean you win.

Pirlo kicked the other guy and he's apparently hurt? Um.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This style if play is so boring. It's like they are afraid to do any kind if pass that isn't 100% certain not to be intercepted. It's all sideways.

They don't even shoot from outside the box. It's excruciatingly duke, I'd rather watch Ireland.

TCRS

Banned
Ok, it's working now. The superior way of watching Euro 2012 when you don't have a TV in your room and you can't be arsed to go downstairs and watch with parents:

fuenf

This style if play is so boring. It's like they are afraid to do any kind if pass that isn't 100% certain not to be intercepted. It's all sideways.

i always wonder what would happen if they had to play themselves or when more teams start to copy that style

Jamie OD

Can we start a meme about how football players are the biggest wimps on the planet? A single brush off them and they fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom