• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

NOS just changed the online stream, you can now easily switch between games.

yxq23.jpg

edit: or select an individual game from the dropdown menu

Wilbur

Banned
Help me out here Gaf. Am I right by saying that Russia and Greece both can get trough? If Greece wins over Russia and Poland vs. Chech ties they both reach the QF right?

I think it depends on the score. Russia won 4-1 obviously against Czech and Czech won 2-1 against Greece. So if they're all tied on 4 points then a 2-0 win would take Greece through top and Russia second I think

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wtf Is wrong with Kerzakhov? This guy can't strike a ball! Hes always in the right place but he never hits the target.

TeegsD

Retractable ceilings in stadiums need to become a thing, especially if you want to host a big tournament such as the EURO's or WC

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Samaras has a good dribble on him. Shame he has the workrate of a tranquillised walrus.

Mr_Zombie

Retractable ceilings in stadiums need to become a thing, especially if you want to host a big tournament such as the EURO's or WC

The first match was in Warsaw, where the stadium has a retractable ceiling. Apparently, it was stifling there with the ceiling covering the stadium.

TeegsD

The first match was in Warsaw, where the stadium has a retractable ceiling. Apparently, it was stifling there with the ceiling covering the stadium.

Then use AC. It's really not the hardest thing to implement.

Wow at a Greece goal. What were the Russians doing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom