• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
England looks awful at the back and lost when they do get one the ball and Ukraine is dominating possession and piling on the pressure.

All that means is that England will score first.

Bento

I get the impression England just don't know what to do with the ball when they have it, irrespective of their opposition.
Yep, really surprised by this. Seem like none of these players are like this in their clubs but as soon as they put on their national jersey they completely lose all understanding of possession and attacking fotball, very strange :I Was hoping for an injection with Rooney but so far Ukraine is dominating, did not predict that to happen prior to this tournament.

Ash_69

Rooney's not looking particularly sharp at the moment. In addition, England have looked shite, more so than previous games. They'll still win though.

Bo-Locks

As much as we all know England are shit, some of you are really jumping on the bandwagon. England have been OK. Ukraine will tire as the game goes on and England will grow into the game. There's still less than 25 mins on the clock.

We're shit and we know we are!

flyover

I don't get why Roy plays Milner and Young. STILL

Gerrard's ball was magnificent

Though he often looks terrible, Young produces some results. But I don't get the Milner thing at all. Maybe Hodgson thinks he's tactically/positionally better in this system than any other winger. That's all I can guess.

xbhaskarx

Thought our Wayne would have had a hat-trick by now.

Why would you think that? Has Rooney ever scored in an international tournament? Maybe previous Euros, I don't really recall. Because I know he's got 0 goals and 1 red card in two World Cups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom