• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

England 1-1 Wales

3mqecxW.gif

SunhiLegend the goat

That was a handball, surely?

I mean it wasn't intentional intenional but its not like his arms were in a neutral position or it was a foot away

Shito

If I'm not mistaken, we still haven't had a match were a team reversed the score, right?

That was a handball, surely?

I mean it wasn't intentional intenional but its not like his arms were in a neutral position or it was a foot away
This was more a handball than the one from the first half.
Should have kept his arms to his body when tackling,

painey

I missed the explanation of how that wasn't offsides?

I'm sure someone will have explained by the time I can post this, so I just want to mention in non-American football it is just offside, not offsides :) my ex-gf made this mistake all the time too

Syder

Who knew that playing two advanced strikers is more attacking than playing a single target man flanked by.. whatever the fuck Sterling is

If I'm not mistaken, we still haven't had a match were a team reversed the score, right?

This was more a handball than the one from the first half.
Should have kept his arms to his body when tackling,

Yeah I often feel like most of the time its reactionary rather than deliberate but thats where I would draw teh line for a booking. Deliberate = booking etc

Aaron Ramsey has been terrible defensively when one on one.

He's been pretty foul-y, imo. Which is quite disappointing as I don't think he does that for Arsenal very much. I'm being naive i suppose but I always feel that even if a players tends to get wound up (Alli for example), it's a sign of a lesser player to not simply outplay them.

Edit; I'd forgotten Arsenal were trying to sign Vardy. I know some people think that it happened and they wait till post Euros so Leicester can get a replacement without being shafted on price but if it wasn't done his price would have gone up by a few mil, knowing english football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom