• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

All the goalscorers in the european Leagues are from South America so u gotta watch copa America for that. European countries is all about turtling.
There's also a case to be made that South America is not really renowned for the quality of their defense, so it's a tad bit easier to score goals on those than against some of the European nations. ^^

See this is the Italy I was expecting before the tourney. Struggle to score, can't create chances, only really solid on defence. Boring match so far.

Celine

All the goalscorers in the european Leagues are from South America so u gotta watch copa America for that. European countries is all about turtling.
The top scorers in the past season in Ligue 1, Premiership and Bundesliga are all from Europe.

Italian strikers aren't the great this generation though (I have little hope for Zaza but let's see ...)

Tektonic

The ESPN special comments guy is very annoying.. reminds me of Aussie commentators, more concerned with trying to pronounce surnames "correctly" than saying anything insightful

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Yeah, Pellè should go after the break. No matter how bad the alternatives are, he really ruined almost every attack.

Addi

As good as Italy's game was against Belgium, I can't shake the feeling that a lot of it was because of Belgium sucking considerably.

fanboi

Banned
Swedish fans are really annoying with their booing.

boo-this-man-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom