• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappa

Banned
Nothing apparently. I agree with the Götze part though.
I was just being sarcastic...of course what I proposed would be alot better than what they have.

Germany is lacking speed up front. Müller needs to be the super sub off the bench.

If this really is Juvetalia, they should squeeze in a goal right about now.
It's not, though. The current Juve side take a lot of shots, score a lot of goals, and have Pogba, Marchisio, Dybala, Morata, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, etc. attacking for them.

This is Juvetalia at the back, and then workhorses everywhere else.

R8HciWa.jpg

Another one from David Squires

I'm actually laughing out loud in my office...

"all of them"

Damn! HAHAHA!

bjaelke

I'm so for Sweden and against Italy. The football Italy is showing on the pitch today is absolutely abysmal. Such a downgrade from the Belgium match.

OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo
2 - #ITA's last win in the second game of a major tournament was back in EURO 2000 vs Belgium (D5 L2). Hurdle.

I say it's all the fault of the new group system. Not one team has shown any significant dominance and I think it's just because they don't have too.
After the group stage it's gonna get better boys.

BELIEVE☝

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I say it's all the fault of the new group system. Not one team has shown any significant dominance and I think it's just because they don't have too.
After the group stage it's gonna get better boys.

BELIEVE☝

Sweden couldn't attack better than this even if their lives would depend on it.

Lego Boss

I'm actually laughing out loud in my office...

"all of them"

Damn! HAHAHA!

Saw this this AM, was really funny.

I tbink that the media are being far too hard on the English team and manager. judging by the rest of these snorefests, England's commitment to attack makes them look like a 1970s Brazil team.

At least they want to have a go, their movement is good and their passing is sharp. It wasn't that long ago that we were lumping in an aimless Don Howe/Graham Taylor 'ANYWHERE WILL DO' hoofball.

Having teams park the bus might say that England haven't met anyone decent yet, but their high energy pressing game, might just mean that teams CAN'T play against us.

I guess we will see, but would be interested to hear what everyone else thinks.

Saw this this AM, was really funny.

I tbink that the media are being far too hard on the English team and manager. judging by the rest of these snorefests, England's commitment to attack makes them look like a 1970s Brazil team.

At least they want to have a go, their movement is good and their passing is sharp. It wasn't that long ago that we were lumping in an aimless Don Howe/Graham Taylor 'ANYWHERE WILL DO' hoofball.

Having teams park the bus might say that England haven't met anyone decent yet, but their high energy pressing game, might just mean that teams CAN'T play against us.

I guess we will see, but would be interested to hear what everyone else thinks.

I like the cut of your jib, good sir! I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom