• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've completely lost my voice from celebrating the England winner yesterday, never known anything like it. Hugged so many random blokes at the pub.

bjaelke

Do cards get wiped out before start of knockout round?

After the quarter final.

Chiellini was trying to get a yellow at the end of the game (instead of Buffon) so he'd be out in their last group game. Now he's still in danger of getting suspended for the knockout phase.

casiopao

Zaza indeed is the unsung hero for this game here.

While he does not score any goal but his assist, position as wall as well his presence seems to strike fear to Sweden back.

Italy also actually attempt on target 3 times while Sweden zero. Italy defence is really scary here.

la_briola

I KNEW YOU WERE ITALIAN!!! ;)

MY SECRET IS OUT!
nervous.gif

casiopao

Well, who do you guys think is going to get kicked out here? Belgium or Sweden? I feel that Italy is like the Godfather here holding both those team fate lol.

And italy defence and keeper is like this lol.

13422302_10153747111512339_7585318358633544876_o.jpg

IvanJ

Banned
Well, who do you guys think is going to get kicked out here? Belgium or Sweden? I feel that Italy is like the Godfather here holding both those team fate lol.

And italy defence and keeper is like this lol.

I think both Sweden and Ireland are out. Belgium wins both matches against them.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Yeah, normally Belgium shouldn't have an issue winning against Sweden and Ireland. I see this group being one of the two from which the 3rd place won't go through.

Ehh isn't the group elimination, only eliminated one country?

Only if the other one manages to gather at least 3 points.

Ehh isn't the group elimination, only eliminated one country?

The two worst 3rd place teams go out along with the teams dead last in the group. It is possible group E ends up being on of those two groups.

I'm inclined to personally say that Sweden will finish dead last with Ireland as one of the best 3rd place teams and Belgium second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom