• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizz

Banned
Me and an Italian friend at work were basically discussing what's next for Italy with the tie, next thing we know (as expected with this tournament) they score right at the end haha. We both went pretty crazy, good stuff.

Forza Azzurri!

Shito

Croatia showing great team spirit on every kind of action, be it a goal for them or one of their players wounding himself.

Bakkus

This is the biggest difference in quality so far. Funny because both would have qualified if it were only 16 teams.

VLiberty

Me and an Italian friend at work were basically discussing what's next for Italy with the tie, next thing we know (as expected with this tournament) they score right at the end haha. We both went pretty crazy, good stuff.

Forza Azzurri!
Things are actually worse now lol, we're 90% first and we'll likely face Spain. Then, eventually, Germany and France. We're already out

Addi

We need more Croatian goals so they can be the first team to score more than two in a game and wash away the filth from the two last game (one goal in 180 minutes...)

Mr.Red

XD9zILuawNVg4.gif

Spizz

Banned
Things are actually worse now lol, we're 90% first and we'll likely face Spain. Then, eventually, Germany and France. We're already out
We were saying the same thing, a 2nd place finish was someone in Portugal's group if we were looking right. Ah well, all I can ask for is that the team is physically and mentally prepared and I have no doubt Conte will make sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom