• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_DvA

Croatia has been easily the best team so far.

eat_crow.jpg

KageZero

The hell? And Croatia is also currently winning. Why did they dl this?

They are protesting again our football association (and they are right) but this is the wrong place and the wrong time especially when the team is playing well for the first time.
This time they have managed it i guess croatia will be out of the championship and they have gotten the attention they need. At least now they should push it until it the end what they started

Shito

They are protesting again our football association (and they are right) but this is the wrong place and the wrong time especially when the team is playing well for the first time.
This time they have managed it i guess croatia will be out of the championship and they have gotten the attention they need. At least now they should push it until it the end what they started
What are the reasons for the protest?

spidye

wat? are you serious??
because causing distress during a match gained anything in history of football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom