• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
ClVwRs8WIAEacoE.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
69% possession for switzerland in the second half, wow

make use of this pleaaase

edit: this pitch is SO bad

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Saw that too, they were celebrating like they won the tournament, amazing

Pretty historic moment considering how young the Albanian program is and how the country was essentially locked off from the rest of Europe for 75+ years, North Korea style.

We played Switzerland tough with only 10 men for 60 minutes of the game only to lose to a goal from an assist from a Swiss Albanian player.

And we were toe to toe with France for 89 minutes after beating them in friendlies 1-0 for qualifying.

Huge for the soccer program going forward.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Pretty historic moment considering how young the Albanian program is and how the country was essentially locked off from the rest of Europe for 75+ years, North Korea style.

We played Switzerland tough with only 10 men for 60 minutes of the game only to lose to a goal from an assist from a Swiss Albanian player.

And we were toe to toe with France for 89 minutes after beating them in friendlies 1-0 for qualifying.

Huge for the soccer program going forward.

It's great. Here's to many more goals for Albania!

Shito

France keeps failing to impress me. There is absolutely no balance in this team. Such a talented group but another failed "team"
They had a really nice first half, but are clearly not playing anymore in the second half, apart form a few occasions like right now. ^^

Looks like France and Switzerland are ok with a draw, both will pass, not sure if it's a great decision but whatever...
Better deal for France.
Switzerland could probably score a goal if they tried...

Lego Boss

France keeps failing to impress me. There is absolutely no balance in this team. Such a talented group but another failed "team"

Agree. Not sure what the best 'team' is so far. Probably Italy, Croatia too.

It's massively open.

Yes . . . even after that move

Shito

People should learn better than to judge teams on the last match of the round phase, when both teams benefit from the draw. ^^
No need to waste too much energy on this match.

patapuf

France for being a tournament favorite before this tournament started are super underwhelming.

They are resting some players this game.

They weren't brilliant in the previous 2 matches but they also weren't ever in danger of losing a game. The other teams weren't much more convincing.

It's not a sure thing that they go through but it wouldn't be surprising either.

Morzak

They had a really nice first half, but are clearly not playing anymore in the second half, apart form a few occasions like right now. ^^

Better deal for France.
Switzerland could probably score a goal if they tried...

That's the sad part the swiss are trying, it's just our problem that we are absolutely inept as soon as we get within 20 meters of the goal....

People should learn better than to judge teams on the last match of the round phase, when both teams benefit from the draw. ^^
No need to waste too much energy on this match.

I have seen all three of the matches in this tournament. I am not basing my judgement of just one of them, but by all of them.

And they are nowhere near the quality of Spain or Italy.

Shito

I have seen all three of the matches in this tournament. I am not basing my judgement of just one of them, but by all of them.

I agree that Spain and Italy made a better impression.
But you should be wary about underestimating France: our best strength is surprising people who see us as "weak", especially in big tournaments. ^^

That being said I don't see us winning it all.
But we could surprise a team or two before we are eliminated...

Angel_DvA

The last match of Italy was poor and not as impressive as the match they had against Belgium, Spain isn't really impressive, Iniesta is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom