• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
France "as a team" failed to impress, but they have a lot of talented individuals that can make a difference. I think they still are among the favorites to win the tournament.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL he stood nicely in the way, thanks

for a game where a draw is the best outcome for both teams, this has been a good match

Chumpion

Switzerland so gormless in the offense. Is it laziness - or pockets filled with Nazi gold slowing them down? The world wants answers.

Shito

Just stop. It was an absolute bore of a match. No need to defend France so much.

We all know it is your team.
I don't defend "my team", but the match as a whole.
First half was good, second half was indeed quite boring, but it had a few sparks, like the Payet shot.
It's nowhere near "the shirts and ball getting destroyed were the only interesting things of the match".

I'm all for saying that half of the match was not good, but no exagerating it to the extreme.

Diancecht

all my winnings yesterday pissed away :( oh well, England tomorrow.

I bet six times this tournament and lost all of them. Albeit they were all couple of pounds each, except the Portugal one which I have bet 20 pounds so fuck Ronaldo, but I feel like I am cursed or something yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom