• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Yeah, kinda hard to make a case for Ronaldo being the best player in the world just when Messi is doing incredibly good in the Copa America at the same time...

Shito

Heh, not entering that "who's the best" debate since I think it's useless, just making a stand that right now may not be the best time to put Ronaldo on the throne for that when Messi is FINALLY performing well in his national team. And Ronaldo only had one good match so far in this Euro.
Just a question of timing.

Unain

Luckily I've got the Rocket League Championship Series running on the other screen, because so far this is sleep inducing.

Shito

Luckily I've got the Rocket League Championship Series running on the other screen, because so far this is sleep inducing.
And I've got the SFV pools at CEO!
Really disappointed by what those two teams are showing, or rather not showing at the moment.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
portugal's superpower is to perfectly imitate the level of the opposition to make for either dreadfully boring or hilariously incompetent matches. this is an example of the former.

Oersted

3 of the last 4 WC winners are playing in the Euro. There is a reason the best South American players are playing in Europe as well. Leagues are more competitive.

Take this to PM if you disagree. I am done here.

Your struggle was almost as entertaining as Ronaldo's struggle against Iceland. We are fine.

Alucard

Banned
I want Poland vs Portugal in the quarters. Don't fuck this up for me, Portugal. This is the best chance for Poland. Croatia would demolish them, but Portugal has proven to be all over the place. I'd take Poland's chances in that game.

Shito

Both teams are scared of each other, they were playing with that handbrake down.
Not confident it will get better in the second half. :/

Hesemonni

Banned
If I had to choose between watching the second half and applying a hacksaw to my dick I honestly wouldn't know which to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom