• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Lol man, I usually hate cards for handballs unless they are like belligerently flagrant, but that was just sloppy as hell.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of feel sorry for the captain there. He desperately tried to stretch and get his head on the ball as he slipped. Had to go though.

Jal

xT0GqHroVwohNCvyZG.gif

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
You don't have to be a good lip reader to understand that one. I always laugh at the loudmouth guys with the beer guts though. They're the experts.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Lenjani isn't covering himself in glory today. Shirking his responsibility at that free kick earlier, then he stays down acting it there when he could have got up and helped. They were in a good position.

Shito

I mean they should have stopped, they had 9 and losing the ball at that situation would be bad. Look at what happened.
Yeah I agree, but it's also supposed to be the referee's job to so now.
He basically gave them an "advantage" with them being 2 against the whole Switzerland defense: should have gone back to the fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom