• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, the BBC's streaming quality is so fucking shit. Their digital services are so below par, during a major tournament, shows how unprepared they are for the future of streaming.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Haha. The side-netting always fools me for a split-second.

The referee gave advantage, and even though Switzerland had men back, it's a rare attack for them so they'd gain nothing by just retreating.

I will just disagree there and say if it were me I woudnt continue the play (as a Albanian player) because with one less player the chance of success is slim.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Oooohh that looked bad at first glance

Edit: We're not getting a replay so guess not

Atrophis

God, the BBC's streaming quality is so fucking shit. Their digital services are so below par, during a major tournament, shows how unprepared they are for the future of streaming.

Their Olympic streams were spot on for 2012. Blame their lack of funds if it's got worse.

Jal

3oEjHNiIktUwaG1L3O.gif

Shito

Yeah, good thing we got the win against Romania yesterday: looks like Albania will be a bitch to defeat...

And I'll never get the 1-1 I bet for haha.

Bakkus

Remember past tournaments' threads always changed the subtitle of the thread to something related to the happenings of the last played match. Has that been put to a stop?

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Well Albania's big chance came and went. Game's over now. Shame, they probably deserved the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom