• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

l41YsImSoJ5DUY55S.gif

xT0GqyaX6B5k3gcK6k.gif

Yeah you can't really blame the keeper there. Ball bounces right in front of him.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Bilic is great, I'm expecting great things from West Ham next year.

Hoo-doo

Banned
These fuckers bringing in heavy fireworks in a country that saw a massive terrorist attack recently. What the actual fuck, who can be that stupid.

Empty

How are they getting fireworks into the stadiums? Some serious security lapses in france.

it feels like the security is 100% focused on terrorism and just hasn't bothered with all the normal things you need at a football match (people easily getting on the pitch, fireworks brought in, preventing violence in stands)

pixelpatch

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at England drawing last night. Were not as good as people make out and Russia deserved a little more

Syder

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised at England drawing last night. Were not as good as people make out and Russia deserved a little more
It probably came as a surprise because Russia had their second shot on target in the 92nd minute. Russia are the worst team in the group and are there for the taking by anybody.

Shito

As a French guy who is often sad to see how much we love shitting on our own country, it's nice to see you English people doing just the same. ^^
England deserved the win, played some good football while Russia was the worst team yet to have played in the tournament.
You have a good team, support them.

stay gold

Nonsense. England tried yesterday, they just couldn't finish another one. You played better than France, a team with a better squad. You didn't win, shit happens. It happened to you, it will happen to others.
You can't expect rapid change. These things take time. It's a young team, they played well and they'll only get better. Personally I was impressed by what England showed yesterday.

My issue is not with the players, they did play well, and all their good work was undone by bad coaching decisions. Russia were no threat at all, yet we decide to take off 2 attacking players for 2 CMs and invite pressure onto ourselves in the last 10 mins, Roy's subs were garbage and cost us 2 points, I don't know how you can defend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom