• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxrunner

So you're basically England.
England is a bit more perplexing. They clearly have one if not the best league in the world. With so many different players and coaches from every corner of the world they should have the edge.
But their coach is probably the problem. They need a younger coach with new ideas.

Portugeezer

call the goal line technology of peace

Finally. No more BS moaning.

England is a bit more perplexing. They clearly have one if not the best league in the world. With so many different players and coaches from every corner of the world they should have the edge.
But their coach is probably the problem. They need a younger coach with new ideas.

Most England players don't play outside the premier league (I don't blame them, EPL is probably the most exciting league), so the style of football becomes more focussed on that style of play. Other teams have more players playing in other leagues around the world, I think this makes other teams more flexible overall.

El Topo

I don't get what English fans are expecting, when they maybe have the fourth or fifth best squad in Europe. Hodgson has initiated the necessary transition that may bear fruit in the coming years.
There seems to be an enormous discrepancy between perception and reality. One should also say that even a good team does not necessarily perform well, see e.g. Germany since the WC win.

CoolOff

Corluka be like:

18hukrhxiy5angif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom