• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jal

l46C699GZoLm6oxsk.gif

Mimosa97

Yes and look at how much England's form coming into this tournament helped us thump Russia last night.

Oh wait...

They have the most quality in their squad and that is what will matter when it comes down to it.

Cristiano is useless during the big competitions. He has been trash in every big match he's played in his life (the last being the champions league final).

As far as the rest of the team goes, they've been very inconsistent in the last few years so I wouldn't bet on them.

I'm still betting on Ze germans.

Tubie

Cristiano is useless during the big competitions. He has been trash in every big match he's played in his life (the last being the champions league final).

As far as the rest of the team goes, they've been very inconsistent in the last few years so I wouldn't bet on them.

I wish people stopped repeating this Bullshit about Ronaldo.

Liamc723

Punishing the fans by banning the countries from this championship because some hooligans who dare to call themselves "fans" are behaving like animals.

I don't approve of this.

I don't even understand why we're included in it.

Nothing warrants Russian fans breaking down segregation and literally storming the other half of the stand and attacking people.

Beefy

@tompeck
When @UEFA sanctions Russian hooligans, it must note that Russian Sports minister Vitaly Mutko was cheering them on.

GcwmqF.gif

Not too much of a twat.

GHG

Erm... No.

200.gif

Unconfirmed Member

One of football's biggest myths. Fairly sure he has outscored Messi in El Classico for the last few seasons, scored for United in the 2008 Champion's League Final, scored twice against Bayern in 2014, scored twice against Arsenal in the 2008 Champion's League semi-final, scored in both legs against United during Alex Ferguson's last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom