• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriel

It's not that complicated to read a statement:

The UEFA Executive Committee ... will not hesitate to impose additional sanctions on the Football Association (FA) and the Russian Football Union (RFU), including the potential disqualification of their respective teams from the tournament

Let's be honest, this isn't going to happen unless we see whole French cities being burned to the ground. And even then they'll have a meeting prior with a full vote. Bullshite as usual from UEFA.

Jal

xT8qBkIvJUZeYy1SiQ.gif

Beefy

ITV showing English children crying and getting crushed as the Russians ran at them in the stadium. Luckly it seems no one got badly hurt.

wbsmcs

I was ready to jump to my feet.

"Northern Ireland is not pretty to watch." LOL.

Poland fumbling their way to three points in this one. I'll take it, but their performance doesn't bode well for the rest of the tournament.

I mean..they bury 2 of their chances and it's a 3-0 game and whole different story. They did look sloppy towards the end though.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a Poland v Croatia QF match.

Alucard

Banned
Happy that Poland got the win, but they really should've been able to put up another goal or two against this Northern Ireland side.

Well met, Northern Irish.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Thought Northern Ireland could nick a draw there. They never really got a corner or free kick working though, and that was where they could've hurt Poland.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Yep. All but guarenteed a 3rd place advance with 4 points. Probably going to see Ukraine parking it tonight and praying for the 0-0 draw.

A draw today will make the Germany-Poland game on Thursday very interesting. But I'm sure Germany will win today.

Well there's no way of proving if he was or wasn't, so you're just throwing a random claim out there..

Lol, you said he was there.

So unless you can bring an actual source to the table that says England fans threw a flare into a bar that they themselves were sitting in, your argument is mute.

Your argument in the first place was that this story was refuted, but you have no reliable source for that. So let's leave it at that. There's no point in continuing this discussion anyhow seeing how you're happy with the behaviour of your lads in Marseille.

Beefy

‏@danroan
French authorities: 2 people injured in violence involving Germany & Ukraine fans in Lille. Major problem developing for UEFA now.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
You remind me of the Irish fans during the World Cup. Pure class.

Their team was losing and they kept singing till the end of the game. Best fans on the planet. Love the Irishs.

I remember during the Republics last world cup match the commentators were like 'Fantastic fans!' and when they went back to the studio they had Roy Keane on and he was like "the fans can sing all they want but that was fookin terrible!" lol

Liamc723

Lol, you said he was there.

Your argument in the first place was that this story was refuted, but you have no reliable source for that. So let's leave it at that. There's no point in continuing this discussion anyhow seeing how you're happy with the behaviour of your lads in Marseille.

I said he was at the scene of the bar where the flare was thrown, not that random YouTube video you linked.

Do you have a reliable source that says England fans did it? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom