• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Good. I was neutral at the beginning of the game, but I just don't stand the teams that lack any kind of will. There is defending (like Atletico) and there is not playing any football at all (like NI), totally different things. I hope Poland scores more.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit. Nice finish though, similar to Slovakia's goal yesterday.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Good. I was neutral at the beginning of the game, but I just don't stand the teams that lack any kind of will. There is defending (like Atletico) and there is not playing any football at all (like NI), totally different things. I hope Poland scores more.

That's a bit harsh. I'm not sure there's much more NI could've done so far today. You've got to play to your strengths.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I hope UEFA plan to warn the German and Ukrainian associations too

AaWq8Zk.jpg

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I hope UEFA plan to warn the German and Ukrainian associations too

If either of those two cause as much havoc as the English and Russians have over the last 2 or 3 days, then I'm sure they will.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If something like yesterday happens inside the stadium, probably.

It wasn't just for what happened inside the stadium.

I want people to get off this "English hooligan" narrative and acknowledge the real problem

English hooligans are part of the real problem. They started this whole shit in France. Russian outdid them. Both are scum. Stop defending scum because they're yours.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't say that for what the Russian did are the English hooligans to blame, just stating the chronology of shit happening.

Tosyn_88

One would think that with the current climate that exist in France with regards security, the last thing the French police would want to deal with is fanatical fights. I mean this is a country that's recently suffered terror attacks, one would think the fans should act with common sense and help the security men do their jobs

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
It wasn't just for what happened inside the stadium.

English hooligans are part of the real problem. They started this whole shit in France. Russian outdid them. Both are scum. Stop defending scum because they're yours.

they are scum. all of them. and I've said that. but they aren't all English.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how our fans being rushed in a stadium was our fault.

Wanchan

One would think that with the current climate that exist in France with regards security, the last thing the French police would want to deal with is fanatical fights. I mean this is a country that's recently suffered terror attacks, one would think the fans should act with common sense and help the security men do their jobs

Yeah, can't put a cop behind each of europe's idiots.

Hawkie

No. It's an open invitation for troublemakers to get their game on.

Edit: just to be clear, I don't say that for what the Russian did are the English hooligans to blame, just stating the chronology of shit happening.

If you think the shit with the Russians and French against the English yesterday was a retaliation for friday night, then you're mistaken.

That shit was organised in the works for a while, before this tournament started.

EDIT:
is there any legal way to stream?

BBC iPlayer?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If you think the shit with the Russians and French against the English yesterday was a retaliation for friday night, then you're mistaken.

That shit was organised in the works for a while, before this tournament started.

Did you read my edit, since it's quoted? It was exactly for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom