• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just installed this (present from wife for Christmas).
jp8dqVzEUqRRE.JPG

Going to be soooo in sync next session :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why is no one commenting my awesome call of duty monitor

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Time to do some learnin': ddrjake just went live with "Multiplayer game starts on Monday 6pm GMT. " on Twitch
Really? What part of the USA are you in, some island in the Pacific? Or do you guys just breakfast late over there?

Breakfast is the meal immediately after I wake up!
So at 10PM you are eating breakfast, shouting USA USA and clap like a maniac? No surprise you were too busy to join the game :p

In America, every hour is clapping hour.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Updated map for people who aren't playing but really really want us to start a new game, even though we won't for a while.

Sup crab

You could be talking about anyone.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Good.

What happened in India? That's Bahmanis' color that's taken over the entire south there, right? Did Vijayanagar overextend and implode?

Bahmani is now the top dog in India in the most recent EU version.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Its all about the 3D vision, being better able to judge distances and movement times.

distance=movement X time

how are you supposed to figure that out if your G is not in sync?

Uzzy

So last session I noticed that my provinces in Egypt were counting as 'overseas provinces'. Really frustrating mechanic that for Mediterranean countries.

Kabouter

So last session I noticed that my provinces in Egypt were counting as 'overseas provinces'. Really frustrating mechanic that for Mediterranean countries.

Guess you'll have to conquer your way through Greece into Anatolia, the Levant and then eventually Egypt :p

Good luck with that

fanboi

Banned
You know what I noticed last session?

When my gf brought me my coffee and manwhich... the coffee was cold and the manwhich only had TWO condiments, I mean do we live in a 3rd world nation or what?

Kabouter

You know what I noticed last session?

When my gf brought me my coffee and manwhich... the coffee was cold and the manwhich only had TWO condiments, I mean do we live in a 3rd world nation or what?

Inhospitable climate, firebombings, too few resources to teach their people how to spell country names properly. Certainly sounds like a third world country.

smjanssen

Just witnessed the proorf that Kab is indeed overrated over here. Just had to white peace our MP game in SP twice due to coalition wars while playing The Hansa :')

Uzzy

Venice AAR (now with musical accompaniment) :

With Northern Italy more or less pacified, Venice's gaze once again turned across the Mediterranean to Egypt, the Levant, and the wealth of India beyond. So the brave boys of the Venetian Marine Corps were ferried across to Alexandria, in order to strike once again at the hated Mamluks. And strike hard they did, easily crushing the Mamluk armies in open battle, avenging the humiliation of previous wars against the Mamluks.

Unfortunately, the desert proved to be a much tougher opponent to face, and horrific attrition rates soon kicked in, bleeding manpower away at quite a grim rate. Undeterred, the Venetian Marine Corps struck at select provinces on the Red Sea, the Sinai Peninsula and the Gulf of Aden, all in the name of securing the valuable trade route to India. Of course, with the Mamluk army crushed, it'd have been rude not to take a few more valuable things from them. Such as Jerusalem (Jerusalem is worth 17 warscore, btw). Sure, it may be 400 years after the Fourth Crusade, but Venice finally made it!

Oh, and after the peace with the Mamluks, Venice got involved in World War 2: The Sequel, involving all of the European megapowers. Fun times.

Provinces Gained: Sinai, Gaza, Jerusalem, Aden, Yanbu
Provinces Lost: None (for now)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Spent most of the session scrolling really fast all over the map to test the limits of g-sync to the max

I also have a private 50Mbps connection since yesterday, did you see my load time???!! Wow

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Trade is serious business. Why are GB and France in the war?

GB has Burgundy territory (vassal of Brandenburg) and therefore is an easy target, France is in because I allied them right before we attacked and called them.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
While you're busy fighting the entire German army, I've been busy fighting hundreds of thousands of rebels in my own territory. I think every single province I've conquered in the last 50 years decided to rebel yesterday. It's not like I'm just going to give them autonomy though.

Kabouter

While you're busy fighting the entire German army, I've been busy fighting hundreds of thousands of rebels in my own territory. I think every single province I've conquered in the last 50 years decided to rebel yesterday. It's not like I'm just going to give them autonomy though.

This sounds all too familiar :/. Euros have just been exporting rebels to us, while they're stealing our trade, it's a conspiracy.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

did you also get a national disaster?

CloudWolf

Oh wait, I totally flaked on the game yesterday, didn't I? Whoops

EDIT: Does 'Jazz seriously own the entire German region? Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom