• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of fanboi needing to speaka da English

Who will be the first backstabbing victim?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Venice AAR:

Waited out the truce with the rebel nations, and started a war with Croatia as soon as it expired. They dragged Bohemia, Pisa, Savoy and the Papal States into the war, and I quickly crushed the Pisan army and started sieging all my former provinces. Tuscany saw this as a great opportunity, and entered the war as well with Milan, and Mantua, so it became an all-italian liberation war. It went great for me, at first, but then the swiss started a coalition war against the Palatinate who was allied to Austria and a lot of other HRE-nations. Of course the FUCKING STUPID AI had spent the few minutes it played for me, to join that coalition, so I auto-joined that terrible war, and the austrian troops quickly anihilated my army and broke my siege in Romagna which was the last Pisan province I did not already control.

This frustrated me to no end of course, and I decided to send my newly-built merc-army out of Italy untill the war was lost, thus sending one contigent to Corsica, and one down to liberate Crete from the local mafia that had taken control there when glorious Venice collapsed. Order was quickly restored on Crete, and I then sent the army up in Croatia where now Kingsnakes fantastic armies were laying siege to everything, after he entered a war against Savoy. I split my army, declared on my old friends the serbians, and quickly annexed them while I waited out Kingsnakes sieges. When he peaced out, I started sieging before Croatia could rebuild much.

After Switzerland finally was ruined and peaced out of the coalition war, I sent my troops back into italy. Romagna now was under siege and eventually annexed by Tuscany, but I managed to get Siena and Modena, as well as Corsica from the destroyed savoyans, and by game-end I was sieging the last few croation provinces, and had recaptured 6 provinces that I lost last time. Despite the AI fuck-off, I guess it was a decent session, especially after the catastrophe that was last time.

Steeven

Hi guys, I don't know if I will be able to make it tonight, so if anyone is on standby and wants to progress my Brandenburg game, please let me know.

Uzzy

Well I'm probably free, so get in touch and let me know what the objectives are for tonight's game, if you want?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think that PM about declaring on Gelre with France was meant for Uzzy, Steven! Just a heads up :)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
They can go right ahead with declaring on a nation that does not exist. Get your trolling right Robo :p

I suppose that was a rather weak effort

I have brought shame upon my family :(

Time to commit Sudoku

Morfeo

And just when I was starting to jump back, I make a new fatal mistake :( Declared on Transylvania because the war screen said only Hungary and its allies would join. Instead, Hungary was able to call the entire coalition, so now its Morfeo against Europa again. Does not look too good for now.

Kabouter

And just when I was starting to jump back, I make a new fatal mistake :( Declared on Transylvania because the war screen said only Hungary and its allies would join. Instead, Hungary was able to call the entire coalition, so now its Morfeo against Europa again. Does not look too good for now.

At least I'm keeping Austria partially busy in the high north now :p

eu4_map_ned_1555_08_0dhufg.png

eu4_map_ned_1555_08_0gtuyy.png

smjanssen

Iroquois AAR:

Nice and quiet session.
Finished off the Huron, reformed my government and afterwards started Westernization. Oh how I love them rebels :')

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
AAR France

Quiet session. Integrating some vassals, helping with turning red into orange. Watching Morfeo fucking it up again. He really wants that French rating. Still getting a 4 for the comeback. :p
I finally got a decent king (6/4/5) for once, so enjoying getting away from the Swahili tech levels.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be rated low enough and Venice low enough that I can play Venice, plx.

Uzzy

I want to import a CK2 save with the Holy Roman Empire under absolute crown authority, so I can start the game with the HRE as one nation.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Can I be rated low enough to play the Ottomans? I'm okay with like, Muscovy or Timurids too.

Hey, mine was reasonable! Venice is over ranked, look at all the people struggling with it!

CloudWolf

Portugal AAR

A mellow session, finished colonizing some stuff, discovered Australia and that's about it. I am growing increasingly frustrated with my 1-mil ruler though, especially since his heir has a 6 mil rating >_>

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So I'm new around here but I wonder what year you guys are at now.
I would really like to join for the next game.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm new around here but I wonder what year you guys are at now.
I would really like to join for the next game.

We PM everyone who tells us they are interested before each new round, so in a few months we can notify you.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Did you make Hungary co-belligerent? That's basically dual declaring on them, I think.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I think the problem is that his declaration of war triggered the coalition, when the war declaration screen gave no indication that this would happen, right?

Morfeo

Overlords always come in as co-belligerents. If you attack a vassal (what Morfeo did) it counts as a DoW on the overlord.

I think the problem is that his declaration of war triggered the coalition, when the war declaration screen gave no indication that this would happen, right?

I knew Hungary would come in as cobellingerent, and that was the whole point of the war, however, like MGO said, the declaration screen told me they would not be able to bring the coalition, so I assumed that to be the case. Which is why I declared at all.

Morfeo

At least I'm keeping Austria partially busy in the high north now :p

Yeah, this is helpful for sure. I was also able to get Aragon, Kiev, Genoa and Switzerland to join me, so I might have a chance if I keep the war going.

Watching Morfeo fucking it up again. He really wants that French rating. Still getting a 4 for the comeback. :p

Come on man, I have played terrible with Venice. At best I should get a 2 - and definitely not a 4. Its between France and the Ottos for me next game!

Morfeo

And a 2 which is the lenght of your... yeah.

Not even mine is 2 meters fanboi, that would be very unpractical indeed.

Neah, that's already the 2 before. For rebels you get nothing, everybody has them. :p
Plus you were just copying the best.

Its the way the rebels are handled that is different and show who has skill and who deserves the 0 though. I am ready to take over your France!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
At least you went out in a glorious rebel fight. I just went bankrupt.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Best way to die is obviously being burned alive by Fitz

My body is ready, and I hope the rest of you guys bodies are too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom