• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of fanboi needing to speaka da English

Who will be the first backstabbing victim?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I am ready for that. I think both you, robo, crab (?), toma and me all have Wii U's, so it should be possible to organize something! With Skype too, we could finally take the mocking to a new level as well!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I am ready for that. I think both you, robo, crab (?), toma and me all have Wii U's, so it should be possible to organize something! With Skype too, we could finally take the mocking to a new level as well!

I am in for a EUMP MK session.

Morfeo

Awesome! Looking forward to getting my ass handed to me even harder than in EUMP.

Btw: whats the story behind your new tag KingSnake?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah! Let'd do that! I can play tonight, Friday or Saturday night (wife's out of town this week-end).

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Awesome! Looking forward to getting my ass handed to me even harder than in EUMP.

Btw: whats the story behind your new tag KingSnake?

It's in this very thread.

Read from here and below:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159419842#post159419842

Yeah! Let'd do that! I can play tonight, Friday or Saturday night (wife's out of town this week-end).

Better to play after the new DLC and the 200 cc patch, no? Friday sounds good for me.

Morfeo

Friday and saturday is out of the question for me, I am without my son, so that mean I will have other (more devilish) plans. What about sunday an hour or two before our regular game-time?

It's in this very thread.

Read from here and below:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159419842#post159419842

Better to play after the new DLC and the 200 cc patch, no? Friday sounds good for me.

Haha, I had forgot. Great tag!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

I wont be near my WiiU from Sunday onwards for a week, so I need to pass on Sunday + 1 week. The other days work for me.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
rpvwlw.gif

We should play MK with the new expansion pack on Friday night, those who can, join! Have a few beers while playing, before you go out hunting, Morfeo.

Friday and saturday is out of the question for me, I am without my son, so that mean I will have other (more devilish) plans. What about sunday an hour or two before our regular game-time?

Can't on Sunday before EU4 time. :(

Morfeo

We should play MK with the new expansion pack on Friday night, those who can, join! Have a few beers while playing, before you go out hunting, Morfeo.

Im going out pretty early on friday, to the releaseparty of a journal I have contributed to
and hope to gain some contributions from.

Edit: Btw, tonight Im playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow!

Toma

There are games that aren't grand strategy games? What the hell?

Hey, dont look at me, in my pastime I am at least playing other top down management games, which is close enough :p
(I only have Mario Kart for... science purposes. And I of course only bought the WiiU for the inevitable EU4 port)

Morfeo

Hey, dont look at me, in my pastime I am at least playing other top down management games, which is close enough :p
(I only have Mario Kart for... science purposes. And I of course only bought the WiiU for the inevitable EU4 port)

Holy shit Toma!

I nominated France in the Smash Ballot.

Haha, that would be no contest really. I am ready for some Smash too btw, if people have that as well.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
If it can't handle Ridley, no way it'll handle France

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Alternatively, Prussia, featuring the Final Smash "Revoke the Priviligia", upon which every single HRE tag flies across the screen and assaults you.

Kabouter

Gained just one province this session :(
Hopefully better the next one.

Also, I may have slightly forgotten to save it at the end, so we lost the last seven days :X (yay for monthly autosaving though :p)

Steeven

Brandenburg AAR

Last Sunday, Uzzy replaced me and did an excellent job, because it was easy to pick up where he left off. Apparently I was in a war with Bohemia, Sweden and Great Britain. While I destroyed the first, The Netherlands destroyed the latter two. Reformed power combined. I gained three Bohemian provinces which ultimately led to a civil war due to structural over-extension. This 'civil war' was a joke, with joke pretenders and joke rebel armies. I soon overcame the war and formed Prussia. My state restabilized and Prussian armies annexed Gotland, which became the private holiday island of the Prussian Hohenzollern king. At the moment, a Reformed coalition is destroying Finland and Great Britain (yet again). Also, my neighbour Kiev formed into Ruthenia and became my ally. We are currently laying waste to the Polish kingdom, which is also being invaded by Uzbekian horse cannons in the Crimea area.

Gains: Three Bohemian provinces, Gotland
Vassals gained: Nurnberg

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
The new forced march rules are causing me a lot of problems. There's very little time to react to it in multiplayer, and the AI likes to abuse it. I kept assuming that Russia couldn't catch my army, but I had 11k stack wiped because of that.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The new forced march rules are causing me a lot of problems. There's very little time to react to it in multiplayer, and the AI likes to abuse it. I kept assuming that Russia couldn't catch my army, but I had 11k stack wiped because of that.

It's very frustrating in MP, I wish it had an associated hotkey so the player could switch it on as easily as the AI.

Morfeo

AAR: Venice is going towards it end, but while I actually managed to gain two provinces today (Parma and Brescia) and only loose one (Lika). Sounds like a good time to stop, with Kingsnake coming as well, there is not much more I can do to survive. 0/5 game for me.

Toma

AAR: Venice is going towards it end, but while I actually managed to gain two provinces today (Parma and Brescia) and only loose one (Lika). Sounds like a good time to stop, with Kingsnake coming as well, there is not much more I can do to survive. 0/5 game for me.

3 for your performance as venice, +1 for your endurance. :p

Fitz

It's very frustrating in MP, I wish it had an associated hotkey so the player could switch it on as easily as the AI.

YuckyM.gif

Not that it really matters though, your armies have to be standing still, so you still have to use some micro.

Fitz

Don't say that, I'm a force of justice and light in this troubled world! It's even baked into my flag.

mu_mughal_flag2.png

I've helped everyone around me who's asked for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom