• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

100€!? Are they nuts?!
What is it with these ridiculous prices on Amazon lately?
First the SNES Mini, now the MSR Limited Edition?
I know they're going to lower it eventually, but it still feels like a very high asking price when other places like Media Markt and Saturn offer it at 70€ (or 90€ in the case of the SNES Mini).

Shiggy

100€!? Are they nuts?!
What is it with these ridiculous prices on Amazon lately?
First the SNES Mini, now the MSR Limited Edition?
I know they're going to lower it eventually, but it still feels like a very high asking price when other places like Media Markt and Saturn offer it at 70€ (or 90€ in the case of the SNES Mini).

Are you sure they'll lower it? They didn't lower it for the FE Echoes LE or the NES Mini.

LiK

Whatever the pricing, Amazon is still lower than eBay and resellers. Pretty sad Nintendo made so little that they're raising prices themselves.

Are you sure they'll lower it? They didn't lower it for the FE Echoes LE or the NES Mini.

Well, I'm not an insider. I just hope they'll lower it.
It would be ridiculous if they didn't since, as said, Media Markt and Saturn listed it for way less than that. Amazon usually offers to lower the price if you find it cheaper somewhere else. Of course that doesn't mean they'll always do it.

windfish

wow, refreshing that damn page for the last few days and still miss the efin thing.
Guess I'll need to trade or sell my second SNES mini to pay the scalper price tag on ebay. :(

edit: phew got it the second time :D

Amazon DE lowered the price for my BotW Amiibos before they shipped

Mine too. I ordered them for 20€ (Link on Horse, Link with Bow, Zelda) and 40€ (Guardian) respectively. They lowered them to 15€ and 25€.
Should be the same with Samus and Metroid amiibos. They offer them for 20€ right now, but I'm sure they'll lower it to 15€ once they come out, since that's basically the standard price tag for new amiibos.

Partially unrelated EDIT: Fuck Amazon's emailing system! The Limited Edition of Samus Returns still was on my alarm list. I still haven't got the email for it.
I'm just glad I got my pre-order with Media Markt. It's sad how bad the consumer experience got over the years with Amazon.

KHlover

Banned
Why does everything go up when I'm at work and why is my mobile comnection only 56kbit in the office? Damn you, concrete building. Fuck everything.

CuNi

Weirdly going through the app, on the page itself it was sold out, on the wishlist I could press "pre-order" and it worked. Also bought the amiibos. If Amazon doesn't cancel, I have one from coolshop and one from Amazon. Don't know what I should do if both get shipped..

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Die Abnahmemenge dieses Artikels ist leider begrenzt. Wir haben Ihre Stückzahl auf die maximal mögliche Abnahmemenge geändert.

only one per customer! wanted to pre-order a second one for a friend.

sphinx

the piano man
seriously, if this doesn't get price reduced we have to make our voices be heard and go to customer service or something.

it can't be real that amazon is playing the sclaping game before scalpers arrive to the party.

only one per customer! wanted to pre-order a second one for a friend.

just log in with another account. wouldn't that solve the problem?

Top Bottom